Chapter 58

The team was getting closer to taking Diaz down the more time that went by. The only problem was that he always seemed to get away when they got close to him. Sara remembered in the old timeline that sometimes Diaz would work with the Ninth Circle and this gave her an idea of why he was always getting away.

"Emiko, when you were with the Ninth Circle did, they ever have some sort of tracker on you so that they could find you if something happened?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, it is right here under my skin. Why?" Emiko asked.

"I think we just found out why Diaz keeps getting away. He got your tracking information from the Ninth Circle because he works with them sometimes and that is allowing him to get away from us." Sara said.

"That makes since. So, what do we do about it?" Laurel asked.

"Well, we could remove the chip and then go after them or we could leave it in her for now and we could send Emiko in a different direction then the rest of us and then Diaz won't know that we are coming until it is to late." Oliver said.

"For now, I think we should go with option two. I know how the trackers work. If you take it out, it will deactivate, and they will know that we are onto them." Emiko said.

"Ok, so we will do this that way for now and when we finally take Diaz down, we will remove the chip so that the Ninth Circle won't be able to track you anymore." Oliver said and Emiko nodded.

"So, what was the plan for tonight anyways?" Thea asked.

"Diaz has one more warehouse that he is making drugs in. Once we take that down, he will have no choice but to run." Barbara said as she pulled up the schematics of the warehouse and showed it to the team.

"It doesn't look to bad. Looks like he has ten to fifteen guards and the workers making the drugs. Hopefully Diaz will be there so that we finally take him down." Oliver said.

"So, tell us what you need us to do Oliver." Laurel said.

"Emiko, I want you to go to another area of town so that Diaz thinks that is where we are. Once we get to the warehouse, I want Thea and Roy to get to the roof and keep an eye out for reinforcements. Sara, Laurel, Dinah, and I will go inside. We might call either Thea or Roy in depending on if we need an extra person." Oliver said and everyone seemed to agree with the plan.

Emiko got on her motorcycle and rode toward the opposite direction that the rest of the team was going. The rest of the team headed for the warehouse which was the last of Diaz's drug operation. Once they arrived Blue Arrow and Arsenal got to the roof and were looking for any unwanted guest that might arrive later. Green Arrow, White Canary, Cardinal (Dinah in a Red and White version of Black Canary's suit), and Black Canary entered the warehouse and started taking down the guards as quietly as they could. One of the guards fired his gun which alerted everyone else, which actually made things a little easier for the vigilantes because now they didn't have to sneak around or be gentle anymore.

There were only about five guards left when White Canary. got a look at Diaz looking like he was on the run again. As Diaz got out of the door of the warehouse an arrow pierced his shoulder and before he could do anything the White Canary was on him. She was beating the shit out of him with her bo staff. She had finally had enough of beating Diaz, so she raised her bo staff and then struck Diaz in the head with it and knocked him out. When White Canary was done restraining Diaz, she looked up to see Blue Arrow watching the fight the whole time. White Canary gave Blue Arrow a thumbs up for making sure that Diaz didn't get too far once he got outside.

The team had Barbara make a call to the police to let them know that someone was restrained at the warehouse on 34th and Washington Streets. They all left once they heard the sirens. When they got back to the bunker, Oliver blew out a sigh of relief. He was glad that they had finally stopped Diaz because if they hadn't the city would be in major trouble because it would allow Diaz to be able to take it over. The team knew they couldn't let that happen.

Everyone was now changed back into their street clothes and ready to go home. Sara walked up to Dinah as she was putting her suit on the mannequin and said, "You know, I really like your suit. I am glad that you decided to go with something that wasn't Canary. I think there are already to many of them."

"I agree and I have always liked Cardinals so that is why I picked the name. Anyways, so how is Erica doing?" Dinah asked.

"She is doing fine. I hate that I have to bring her here, but it is better than leaving her with my dad or Mrs. Queen every night so that we can do this." Sara said.

"Yeah, that makes since. I haven't met Mrs. Queen on this earth yet. Is she a good person here or will she do whatever it takes to keep her wealth? She was the latter on my earth." Dinah said.

"Well, I would say that she might be both here. She will do whatever it takes not to make her family look bad, but she will also do everything in her power to make sure that the people closest to her are taken care of." Sara said.

"Well, the one on my earth was all about herself and would lie all the time to get what she wanted." Dinah said.

"I can imagine that. Hey, I think it is time to get out of here. What do you think?" Sara asked.

"I think you are right. I will see you tomorrow then." Dinah said and the two walked out of the bunker heading to their homes.