Chapter 50

The next day Oliver, Sara and Laurel 2, who decided to go with the name Dinah because she couldn't come up with anything else, were at the train station waiting to get back home. Cisco had decided to make Oliver and Sara new suits so for now they would just have to do with there old ones until he was done. He was also making Dinah a suit. It was going to be a dark red color so that it would be hard to see at night.

When the train got to Star City, they decided that they would call a team meeting and go and see how things had been while they were away. When they got to the bunker everyone was surprised that they were bringing down a person that no one knew.

"Not that I am complaining, but what is this person that we don't know doing down here?" Thea asked.

"We will get to that in a few minutes because it will take a little bit to explain. Barbara, I need you to check and see if these people exist in this city or Central City. Check the names Dinah Drake and Tina Boland." Sara said.

"Ok, I am on it. Looks like no one exists by Dinah Drake but there is a Tina Boland." Barbara said.

"Ok, make this girl behind me records as Dinah Drake." Sara said and Barbara nodded.

"So, now can we know who this person is behind you?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah. So, have any of you ever heard of the multiverse?" Sara asked.

"Yeah. In theory, it is a bunch of earths that exist in the same space but they vibrate at different frequencies so you can't see the others." Barbara said.

"Ok, but there is no such thing as that right?" Tommy asked.

"It exists. I know this because I have met people from different earths in the future." Sara said.

"So, this girl is from another earth. How do we know that she isn't just messing with us?" Thea asked.

"You will believe it when you see who she really is. She is just wearing a device that gives her a different face right now because too many people would ask questions if she didn't wear it." Oliver said.

"You really believe this Oliver. I mean, it just seems to hard to believe." Emiko said.

"I was shocked when I first saw it as well. I thought someone had been kidnapped when I first saw her." Oliver said.

"I mean, if Ollie believes it then I do. I know he has seen some weird stuff over the years, so if he says it is true then it is." Thea said.

"Ok, so who is she then?" Roy asked.

"We will show you when we get her records straight." Oliver said and everyone nodded.

"Laurel why don't you and Dinah train together. I think the two of you will be good for each other when it comes to training." Sara said and Laurel and Dinah nodded and went to spar with each other.

The rest of the group watch as the two faced off with each other and they looked like they were evenly matched. They also seemed to know what the other person was going to do next, which was really surprising to everyone except for Oliver and Sara.

"Ok, I have all of the records done now. No one should be able to tell that they are fake." Barbara said and Dinah walked over to take a look.

"They look good to me. Thanks a lot." Dinah said and Barbara just nodded.

"Ok, so can we see who you are now?" Tommy said.

"Ok, so this is going to be weird for all of you. I know it was for me. Sara was the only one who was not surprised because she knew of this person in the future." Oliver said.

"You can remove you disguise now." Sara said to Dinah.

"Ok." Dinah said as she turned off the device and everyone on the team was surprised at what they saw.

"Ok, I officially believe in the multiverse now." Barbara said.

"How did you get here?" Laurel asked.

"On my earth most metahumans are evil. There was this evil speedster that took over Central City and if we didn't work with him, he would kill us. After he had control of our Central City, he wanted more. So, he came to this earth to take your Flash's speed and take over this earth. I was part of his team because I didn't want to die. I went up against your Flash and was captured and put into a cell in the basement of STAR Labs. I was there until Sara and Oliver came and got me out and here, we are." Dinah said.

"How do we know that you won't go evil again?" Thea asked.

"Because in the future she became part of the team and actually worked well with Oliver and helped him get ready for what is to come in the future." Sara said.

"Well, if Sara trusts you, I am willing to as well." Laurel said.

The rest of the team agreed with this since they knew that Sara was from the future and she knew what was going to happen anyways. They all talked for a while and found out that they were all friends with this Laurel on her earth until either they died, or she had become a metahuman.

"So, where are you going to live?" Thea asked.

"Well, for right now all of us are going to be in the same place because of the bad guy we will be facing. Once that is over, she can live with Ollie and me until she finds her own place." Sara said.

"That makes since. So, are we going out tonight or what?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, we are. Dinah, why don't you take Sara's suit for now and use her face while you are out in the field. That will make it look like the White Canary isn't missing while Sara is pregnant." Oliver said.

"That is actually a good idea. Now the others don't have to wear my suit." Sara said and everyone agreed that it was a good idea.

The team went out on patrol for a while and then came back to the bunker and then they all went home for the night, which was a good thing for Oliver, Sara and Dinah because they had to wake up so early to get on the train that morning.