Chapter 46

Barbara's digging into Ruve Darhk had brought up some disturbing news. It looked like Darhk's underlings needed to be taken out as well. It was obvious that Ruve is now the head of HIVE and that meant that she would need to be exposed along with their plan.

"What was the point of HIVE when we fought them before?" Oliver asked Sara.

"Darhk wanted to destroy the earth and then rebuild it in his image. He built a bubble-like city underground so that he and all of the people who were willing to follow him would be safe. He unleashed every nuke in the world, y'all were just able to stop all of them but one." Sara said.

"So, what do we need to do next?" Laurel asked.

"Find the bubble city and destroy it, then they will have nowhere to go, and they might call the whole things off." Sara said.

"Ok, Barbara see if you can find a place that this city can hide underground. Also, see if you can find out who the HIVE members are." Oliver said.

"I will let you know when I have something. Why don't y'all go home and I will let you know what I find tomorrow." Barbara said and everyone left.

When they got home Oliver and Sara sat down and decided to watch a movie. The picked out The Dark Knight Rises. As they were watching the movie, they saw the part about the bad guys living in the subway under the city and it gave them an idea of where the bubble city might be.

Oliver picked up his phone to call Barbara. "Hey, I was watching a movie and I had an idea. Check under the Glades. It would be perfect place for something like this." Oliver said.

"Yeah, it would be perfect. I will let you know what I find." Barbara said.

"So, how about after we destroy this bubble city and what remains of HIVE, we take a trip to Central City and see William. It has been a while since you have seen him." Sara said.

"I like that idea. He can also meet his new stepmom. He will love you." Oliver said and Sara couldn't help but smile at that.

"Maybe we can stop by STAR Labs as well and see if we can get some upgrades to our suits. Both of ours are getting a little worn out." Sara said.

"Yeah, and these bad guys are always coming up with new bullets that will be able to get through our suits before to long. I actually heard rumors of a bullet being made that is like acid. Even if it just nicks you, it will burn through you like acid." Oliver said.

"What dumbass would come up with something like that? It must be something to deal with us because we are the only one who have the equipment that stops armor piercing rounds right now, so they need another way to get to us." Sara said.

"Most likely. So, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Oliver asked.

"Oh, nothing much. I have the day off from the club so I might just go to the bunker and see what is going on there. Might work on my hacking a bit. Might as well learn as much as I can while I will be out of commission for a while." Sara said.

"Sounds good. Let's go to sleep so we will be able to function tomorrow because we have been having some late nights lately and you need to sleep for the baby." Oliver said and Sara nodded as they went to the bedroom and went to sleep.

The next day Sara enters the bunker and finds that Barbara is at the computer looking at what looked like the blueprints for some kind of dome. "Hey. What have you got there?" Sara asked.

"Blueprints for the dome under the ground that HIVE is building. It looks massive, like it is as big as most of the Glades. How have we not realized that this is under the ground?" Barbara asked.

"I don't know, but for it to be this big, they must have been working on it for years. I mean who knows, they could have been starting it right after Merlyn was going to do his undertaking. It is just too big to have been built in the last year that we have been dealing with them. I will go and tell Ollie what you found." Sara said as she left to go to the club to find Oliver.

When Sara got to the club the bouncer let her right on by and she walked to Oliver's office and he could tell that it was not good news when she walked in.

"So, I am guessing that Barbara found something, and it must not be good by the look on your face." Oliver said.

"You are right about that. There is a dome right below us and it pretty much takes up the whole area of the Glades. They must have been working on this for years." Sara said.

"That is disturbing. I was hoping that we could destroy the place, but if it takes up that much area and we destroy it, it will cause the Glades to be destroyed as well." Oliver said.

"Yeah, so what should we do?" Sara asked.

"What happened before?" Oliver asked.

"A guy that was after Darhk went down there and destroyed it and took most of what was left of the Glades with it. It didn't cause as much damage because half of the Glades was already gone because of the Undertaking." Sara said.

"Yeah, we can't do that this time because it was destroy the whole area of the Glades. Maybe we can just find a way to cause the doors to be blocked so that people can't get down there. If people are already living, there we will have to get them out first because it will trap them in." Oliver said.

"I think we need to get a bug into one of HIVE's meetings and see what we can find out. Maybe plant something on Ruve." Sara said.

"I like the way you think. Go and talk to Barbara and see what she can do with that and then we will make a plan after knowing what their plan is." Oliver said and Sara nodded as she left to go back to the bunker to get Barbara working on the bug.