Chapter 70

Laurel had called on an old friend of Team Arrow, John Constantine, to come and help find a Lazarus Pit that they could use to bring their friends back and also to bring their souls back as well. The only one that they could find right now was the one in Nanda Parbat. The two went back to the Wave Rider to find Barry and Kara and then they got Cisco to open a breach to Nanda Parbat. When they arrived, they were met by a group of guards, but Nyssa came out and called them off.

"What is going on Laurel? Why are Sara, Oliver, and Thea dead?" Nyssa asked.

"They have to do this to become the Specters. We now have to bring them back using the pit." Laurel said.

"If this is what is supposed to happen then I have no problem with it. We will get the process started immediately." Nyssa said as they all walked into the room with the pit and got ready to submerged Oliver, Sara and Thea in it.

The priestess started to chant, and they started to lower the bodies into the pit. It took a while but soon all three bodies leaped from the water and were going to attack anyone in their path until Nyssa walked up behind them and used something to knock them out.

Now it was time for Constantine to do his work. He started chanting and Laurel, Barry, and Kara were ready to go into purgatory to get them out except for the fact that this didn't seem to be working.

"This crisis must be working against me. I can't get them back, but I might have another way to do it." Constantine said.

"Well, let's get them back to the Wave Rider and then go looking for this other thing that might work for us." Laurel said and they all nodded.

"Thanks for your help Nyssa and good luck with everything that is coming." Laurel said as she and Nyssa shook hands.

Back on the Wave Rider, the three formerly dead bodies were taken to the med bay and sedated. Cisco then came in and John to them where they needed to go. He transported them to the bar that Lucifer was in.

"Hello old friend we could really use your help." Constantine said to Lucifer.

Well, I don't like you very much but with these two beautiful women with you, I will be happy to help. What is it that you need?" Lucifer asked.

"We need a way into purgatory to bring back some friends." Constantine said.

"Very well. Use this card but be sure you are out by the time the image is gone or you will be stuck there forever." Lucifer said.

"Thank you very much for your help." Laurel said and they all left.

Constantine then started chanting and then they all found themselves on Lian Yu. It didn't take them long to find their friends or to be more accurate, their friends found them and were attacking them until they finally remembered who they were. They were about to leave purgatory together when a man showed up and stopped Sara, Oliver, and Thea from leaving so that they could become who they needed to be. They were transported back to the Wave Rider and all their friends asked how it went.

"They had to stay in order to be the Specters. I hope we did the right thing leaving them." Laurel said.

"We had no choice. Everything will be fine Laurel. We just need to believe that they know what they are doing." Barry said.

"So, what do we do now?' Kara asked.

"We start to prepare and hope that we do what is needed so that we are ready for the rest of this fight." Barry said.

Soon after the Anti-Monitor showed up and was fighting Novu. Novu was losing his energy, but before he did, he transported the paragons to the Vanishing Point so that the Anti-Monitor couldn't kill them as well. All of the rest of the heroes were wiped out and they couldn't do anything to stop it as they were the last people that were alive in the multiverse.

The paragons were trying to find a way out of the Vanishing Point so that they could get back to their friends. They knew if they didn't that everyone they knew were wiped out of existence. There was no way out of there, so they knew they had no choice but to wait and hopefully find a way out with time.

Barry tried to use the Speed Force as a way out but he couldn't even get into it so that was a bust. All of the paragons hear some movement from the other side of the room, and they turn to see three people standing there. One was in a green robe with a hood, another with a white robe and hood, and last on was in a red robe with a hood. The paragons walked closer to see who it was, and they were shocked to see that it was Oliver, Sara, and Thea.

"Well, it's about time that you showed up." Laurel said.

"Sorry, it couldn't be helped. We had to learn what we were capable of." Sara said with a distorted voice.

"So, can you get us out of here?" Barry asked.

"Yes, we will do that soon. We just need to let you know what is going on now." Oliver said with his distorted voice.

"So, what is it that we are going to need to know?" Kara asked.

"We will all be going to the dawn of time. You seven paragons will be fighting the Shadow Demons while we fight the Anti-Monitor. We will be lighting the spark for the new multiverse while you will fan the flame to make it grow. Do you understand what you need to do?" Thea asked, also with a distorted voice.

"How will we fan the flame?" Kate Kane asked.

"You will know when the time comes. Are you all ready to go now?" Oliver asked and the paragons nodded and then the Specters used their powers to transport themselves and the paragons to the dawn of time.