Chapter 6

"So, Tommy seemed to take everything well." Oliver said.

"I think it is basically because Laurel is on the team and he trusts her, so he is willing to give us a chance as well." Sara said.

"How did it go the last time?" Oliver asked.

"Well, he called you a murderer for weeks and you two did not see eye to eye until he finally figured out that he was wrong about you and he knew you only killed as a last resort." Sara said.

"So, he did come around. That's a good thing I guess." Oliver said.

"Yeah it is." Sara said as they both went to sleep with Sara curl in Oliver's arms with her head on his chest.

The next morning, Oliver and Sara woke up and got dressed so that they could head downstairs for breakfast. The room where the fight was last night was still a big mess. Oliver turned to Raisa and said "Leave it Raisa, I will take care of it later. It was my fault that this happened. If I had not brought Laurel and the boy here, this would not have happened." Raisa nodded and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for everyone.

Oliver didn't really think that it was a bad idea to have Laurel, Tommy, and Taylor in their home. He just needs an excuse to stop Raisa from cleaning. As Sara and Oliver walked into the kitchen, they saw that Laurel, Tommy, Taylor, and Thea were already sitting there eating breakfast.

"So, buddy who is going to clean up all of that mess in the other room?" Tommy asked with a smile.

"I am. I mean it is my fault the room is the way it is after all." Oliver said.

"How is your fault? You were just protecting Taylor." Laurel said.

"Just feels like it is. I know its not, but it still feels that ways." Oliver said.

Everyone was eating their food and talking about what had been going on for the last couple of day. The next thing they know, they hear the front door opening and Moira walked in. They hear her say "Oh my God, what happened to the house? Oliver!" she screamed for him

Oliver walks out of the kitchen and sees his mother looking at him and then he says, "I can explain."

"I really hope so. So, what happened?" Moira said.

"I can take this one Ollie." Sara said from behind him

"We were supposed to have dinner with Laurel and Tommy last night. When Laurel walked into her apartment, she had a young boy with her whose parents had been killed earlier yesterday. Well being that Laurel was their attorney, she decided to talk the boy in for the night. I thought it was a good idea that they came here because of all the security that you have here, and I guess that it turns out that I was right. But don't worry, this is the only room that is like this." Sara said.

"Ok, that is a reasonable explanation. Is everyone alright?" Moira asked.

"Yes, everyone is ok thanks to the vigilantes. They got here just in time to stop the guy." Sara said.

"Well I am glad that everyone is ok. I just hope the vigilantes don't come back here anytime soon." Moira said.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about Mrs. Queen. If they do, I am sure it won't be because you did something. It will probably be because someone here was in trouble." Sara said.

"Good to know." Moira said as she walked up to her room to unpack her things.

Oliver and Sara walked back into the dining room to finish their breakfast. When they were done Sara asked "So, how about we do that dinner tonight since we missed it last night?"

"I wish I could, but I have to work at Verdant tonight." Tommy said.

"That won't be a problem. We were thinking about having dinner at Verdant anyways. If there are any problems, you will know as soon as it happens." Oliver said.

"Well then, I guess I am in. What about you Laurel?" Tommy asked.

"I'm in. Then I will get some training in after the food settles a little bit." Laurel said.

"So, where is this base of operations for the four of you?" Tommy said.

"You will find out tonight. We will be at Verdant for dinner at eight. Then we will tell you and show you everything you need to know about our other lives." Sara said.

"Looking forward to it." Tommy said.

"Ok, I need to get to work and also they called last night, and they found a family member of Taylor's that would take him in. I have to have him at work by nine." Laurel said.

"Oh, that's good." Sara said as she walks over to the boy and ruffles his hair and said "It was good to meet you little man. If you ever need anything just remember where to find Laurel and we will all try to help you." Sara said.

"Thanks. It was good meeting you all too." Taylor said as he and Laurel were leaving to go to CNRI.

"Well that was an eventful night." Tommy said.

"Are you sure you are alright with all of this." Oliver said while he pointed at himself, Sara, and Thea.

"It is going to take some time to get used to, but Laurel explained something to me last night and I think I understands everything better. I know y'all are heroes and not murderers, so I am glad y'all are doing what you are.

"I'm not a hero Tommy." Oliver said.

"Oliver you protect this city. That is what I call a hero if you ask me." Tommy said.

"He's right Ollie. We might not believe ourselves to be heroes, but we do try to protect the city as best as we can. It does kind of sound like what a hero would be, even if I don't think I am one either." Sara said.

Oliver smiled and shook his head. He knew there was no arguing with that woman.