Epilogue

Epilogue

10 years later

Oliver and Sara were going to the bunker to meet with the rest of the team and the new members that had joined the team recently. The new members included Erica, Robert, Katie, and RJ, who is Roy and Thea's son. No one really knew why Oliver and Sara wanted to have this meeting, so it was making the team nervous. They didn't know what was so important that they needed to have a team meeting when it wasn't even dark yet.

When everyone was at the bunker Erica walked up to her parents with a worried look on her face. "What is so important that we had to come here in the middle of the day?" Erica asked.

"Just hold on for a second and wait for everyone to get her sweetheart. You will know what is going on soon enough." Sara said.

"Ok mom. You just have me kind of worried is all." Erica said.

"There is nothing to be worried about Sweetie. Everything is fine." Oliver said.

"Ok, I believe you. Just don't keep us waiting forever." Erica said as she walked over to her teammates that were known as new Team Arrow.

Soon Laurel, Tommy, Barbara, Emiko, Felicity, Roy and Thea walk into the bunker and now it is time for everyone to find out what is really going on here. All the older team member knew what was going on. They just needed to have a talk with the younger team members so that they knew what was going on as well.

"So, everyone is finally here. Can you tell us what is going on now?" Robert asked as the young team members were starting to get mad at having to wait so long to find out what was going on.

Oliver looked at Sara and she nodded for him to go on and explain what was going on. "First off, all of us older team members wanted you to know that you younger team members are doing a good job at taking up the slack for us older people since we can't do everything that we used to be able to." Oliver said.

"Thanks for the support Uncle Ollie, but I think you could have told us this when we got here tonight." Katie said.

"Maybe so, but that is where the real announcement comes into play. You kids have been doing such a good job with everything that you seem like you don't need all of us old people anymore. That being said, we are all turning everything over to new Team Arrow as of now. Erica, of course you will be the team leader since you are the oldest and most experienced, but know that if you ever need any advice, your mom and I will always be there to help you." Oliver said.

"Wow. This is a very big surprise. I never thought you would be able to give this up. I thought that you would die still being a hero." Erica said.

"That is why we are retiring. We know that if we stick around that will be the case, and now that we have replacements, we now all feel that we can take a step back and let you kids take the reins." Sara said.

"What about you Aunt Felicity? Are you done too?" Robert asked.

"Not quite yet. I am going to give you some time to find someone to take my place then I will be leaving like all of your parents and Barbara." Felicity said.

"That's good to know. Maybe you can help us find someone that we can trust that can take your place." Erica said.

"I would be happy to. If you have anyone in mind let me know and I will start to do background checks and all of that for you." Felicity said.

"Will do. So, all of you are really leaving?" Katie said as she looked at all the older heroes and they all nodded showing her that this was true.

"I am sorry if this upsets you baby, but we are all getting too old for this stuff. It is hard for us to jump off of buildings and stuff like we used to be able to, and we are also not as fast as we used to be either." Laurel said.

"I understand. I just never thought that we would be down in this bunker without you guys being here." Katie said.

"Don't worry. We will make sure to check on you as much as possible. You might even get tired of us just showing up all of the time." Barbara said.

"So, do you think that we will be fine with just the four of us and someone running the comms, or do you think that we should recruit some more people." Erica asked.

"I would stick with what you have right now. Don't want the team to get too big. The four of you work well as a unit right now. Adding to that might mees up your chemistry." Oliver said.

"That makes since, but how will we know if we need to recruit anyone?" Robert asked.

"If you are having a hard time handling what is going on out there in the city with just the four of you, that is when you know that you need some more teammates." Sara said.

"Ok, anyways, I need to get back to class and so do the rest of you as well." Erica said as all the young heroes left to get back to college or high school inn RJ's case.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would." Laurel said.

"Yeah, although I think they have been waiting for this for a while now so that they would be able to do things there way when we finally did leave." Oliver said.

"I think you are right about that." Sara said.

"So, what do we do now? None of us are exactly the type of people to just sit around the house and do nothing at night." Laurel said.

"No, we aren't. We have our jobs that we still work during the day, so that will take up most of our time. As for the nights, I don't really know what we can do, but I am looking forward to finding out with all of you guys." Sara said as they all went to leave the bunker to the last time as official team members of Team Arrow.

A/N: Well, that is the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Let me know what you thought of the story and be sure to read some of my other stories if you liked this one. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.