Chapter 53

Sara who was now seven months pregnant was sitting in a coffee shop with Dinah when she saw that Dinah was lost in thought. "So, what is going through your mind right now? You look like you are about a million miles away." Sara said.

"Just thinking about my life on earth 2. I had friends there that I miss, but I can't go back there because of all I did when I worked with Zoom." Dinah said.

"You can always go back and use the image thing that you are now. No one would know that you are you unless you show them." Sara said.

"I can't do that. Once they found out who I really was and all the people that I hurt for Zoom, they kind of dumped me and said they never wanted to see me again. I don't fit in there anymore. Plus, I am starting to find my place here." Dinah said.

"Well, that is a good thing. Why don't you try getting out more and maybe you can make some new friends here and they can help you feel not so lonely." Sara said.

"I think I might do that. So, you have about two months before the baby arrives, right?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, that is about right. We haven't really even started coming up with any names yet. I guess we should start though." Sara said.

"It doesn't really matter until the baby is born anyways. Some people really don't have a name for their child until they see them the first time." Dinah said.

"That is true. I would still like to have some names ready though." Sara said.

"That's fine. Anyways, it has been kind of quiet around here for a while. Who do we have to face next?" Dinah asked.

"His name is Ricardo Diaz, and he is the worst. He exposed Ollie as the Green Arrow and in the end, Ollie had to admit that he was the Green Arrow to get help from the FBI, because Diaz was so intrenched in the city that he had people all over the city on the take." Sara said.

"It might help if we take down his number two. That way he won't have as much help when we finally take him down." Dinah said.

"Oh, that is already taken care of." Sara said.

"How is that. Was it Chase or someone like that?" Dinah asked.

"No, it was you that was his number two. You turned on him and that is when his plans started to crumble though. So, your plan would work if you were still with him." Sara said.

"I would offer to go in undercover, but I really don't want to go there because something might happen, and the darkness take over again." Dinah said.

"I would never ask you to do that. We will find a way to get him without using you undercover." Sara said.

"Thank you. What do you say we go to the bunker and we tell the rest of the team what we will go up against next." Dinah said.

"I think that is a good idea. Diaz will show his face before too long. We need to be ready." Sara said.

Sara and Dinah entered the bunker and found that everyone was already there training and getting ready to go on patrol. Sara decided that she needed to tell the team about Diaz before they went out into the field, so she called for everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone, I think that it is time for me to tell you about the next bad guy we will face." Sara said as the team came over to join her and Dinah.

"Ok, so who is it and what do we have to do?" Oliver asked.

"Well, his name is Ricardo Diaz, and he is very dangerous because he is the one who tore the team apart and everyone ended up turning on each other and Ollie ended up in prison." Sara said.

"Ok, so how did he get so deeply ingrained in the city?" Laurel asked.

"He was able to take any corrupt person in the city under his wing. Once anyone realized what was happening it was already too late." Sara said.

"Ok, so we need to take him out as soon as possible." Thea said.

"Yeah, that would be best. We need to make sure he doesn't get his foot in the door because the next bad guy was able to get into the city to easily after Diaz was brought down because they were actually who Diaz was associated with." Sara said.

"And who might that be?" Emiko asked.

"The group that you know very well Emiko. The Ninth Circle." Sara said.

"That could be bad. So yeah, we need to take Diaz down as quick as we can so that hopefully the Ninth Circle has no reason to come here." Emiko said.

"Well, at least we have someone with use who knows how they work, if they do end up here." Laurel said.

"Yeah, that could help." Oliver said.

"So, how do we find Diaz? Where would he be right now?" Oliver asked.

"I am not sure right now. I think I remember that Diggle was using his drug to help with some nerve damage." Sara said.

Ok, so if we find this drug, we can find him." Laurel said.

"Yeah, that would probably work. So, Barbara, if you could find where all the illegal drugs are being made in the city. That might could help us." Sara said.

"I'm on it. I hope to have something for you soon. I will let you know if I find anything." Barbara said.

"Thanks. Now you need to get out there and patrol and make sure no one thinks we are slacking." Sara said as the team laughed.

Tommy came up to Sara and put his arm around her shoulder. "So, how have you been feeling lately?" Tommy asked.

"I have been great. I am ready for the baby to be born so I don't feel like a whale though." Sara said.

"Please. You look beautiful. I hope Laurel and I will have kids one day." Tommy said.

"I am sure you will. It is one of the things that she has always wanted." Sara said.

"Well, if nothing else, I look forward to spoiling your kid." Tommy said.

"Tommy Merlyn, if you make my kid into some spoiled brat. I will hurt you and you know that I can." Sara said and Tommy and her both started to laugh at that.