Chapter 4

The next morning Sara and Oliver woke up in his bed at the Queen mansion. Oliver had been thinking about when he was going to tell Thea the truth about him.

"Hey, I was wondering, should I tell Thea about myself now or wait a little while?" Oliver asked.

"How about you give it until tonight think about it and then you will know." Sara said.

Oliver gave her a kiss and said "I think that is a good idea. I don't know what I would do without you."

"As long as you will have me, you will never have to find out." Sara said giving him another kiss.

There was a knock at the door and the person outside said "Hey Ollie can I talk to you for a second."

"Yeah, I will be right there Speedy." Oliver said as he got up and put some clothes on and went to answer the door.

"So, what's up?" Oliver said.

"I was wondering if we could maybe hang out today. I want to get to know you again and I think this might be the best way to do that." Thea said.

"I think that would be great. I don't have to be at the club until seven tonight anyways." Oliver said.

"Oh, and by the way, tell Sara that she needs to be a little more quiet. She is loud enough to keep the whole house awake." Thea said while she was laughing at the look on her brother's face.

"I will keep that in mind Thea." Sara said from inside the bedroom.

Later that day Sara went to Verdant. She had an interview with Tommy. She was going to try to be a bartender for the club just like she did the last time she was here.

"This is just a formality. You already have the job. I remember that you were a bartender when you were in college. I also remember you making good drinks." Tommy said.

"Thanks Tommy. I could really use the income." Sara said.

"You know, you could always just live off of Oliver." Tommy said while laughing.

"I guess I could say that my sister could live off of you as well. You know us Lance girls we like to do things for ourselves." Sara said while also laughing.

"So, where is Oliver anyways?" Tommy asked.

"He is hanging out with Thea today. She wanted to find a way to get close to him again." Sara said.

"That good. I have noticed them being distant since he returned home." Tommy said.

"Well hopefully that will change soon." Sara said.

"Well I think you are hired. Can you start tonight?" Tommy said.

"What time do you need me here?" Sara asked.

"Be here at seven." Tommy said.

"See you then." Sara said and then she gave Tommy a kiss on the cheek and left to go home so that she could shower and change clothes.

When Sara returned to the bar at seven, it had not gotten busy yet, so she went behind the bar and got to know the other bartenders that she was going to be working with. Oliver then walked up to the bar and they started to talk about his day with Thea.

"So, how was your day hanging out with your sister?" Sara asked.

"It was really good; I think I am ready to tell her my secret. I will probably tell her tomorrow at the mansion." Oliver said.

"I am proud of you Ollie. This will be very good for you." Sara said.

As Sara said this, Thea came running up to the bar crying. "Ollie some man just came out of nowhere and jumped me and my friend and when I woke up my friend was gone. I don't know what to do." Thea said.

"I promise you Speedy, we will find your friend." Oliver said as the television changed to what looked like a young man tied up.

"I am going to go and call the police, Ok." Oliver said to Thea as he walked to the basement followed closely by Sara.

"Felicity, I need you to track the signal from that video." Oliver said.

"The signal looks like it is moving but it is not following any roads." Felicity said.

"I think there used to be some old subway systems in that area. See if you can find the layouts for them." Sara said.

"Good idea. Yep, looks like they are on the subway. Looks like the next place you will be able to jump on board will be the platform and 6th street." Felicity said.

"You go on and take care of this one Ollie. I will go up there and take care of your sister. Plus, I don't need to flake out on my job on my first day." Sara said as she left and went back upstairs.

Sara and Thea were sitting at the bar watching this so called "Savior" getting ready to kill Roy on city wide television when all of a sudden, they heard a window smashing and they then heard the Hood trying to talk the man down. In the end it had not worked, and the Hood had to take the man down. Thea was sobbing she was so happy that Roy was ok. She also told herself that if she ever meets the Hood that she would have to be sure to thank him.

Fifteen minutes later, Oliver walked back into the bar and saw Thea talking to Sara at the bar. Sara saw him walking up to the bar and gave him a smile and when he reached the bar, she gave him a kiss.

Sara then looked at Oliver and said "I think we need to get some supplies out of the basement. Why don't you come with us Thea? You might end up part owner of this place one day and you will need to know what to do."

"I don't want to come with y'all if this is just some way for y'all to get away so you can have sex. I have heard enough of that lately." Thea said.

"No, we are really going for supplies. Now come on." Sara said.

"Ok. I do like the idea of us making this a family business thought." Thea said and Oliver smiled, thinking that he would like that too.

When they got to the basement door Oliver entered the code and opened the door. He went down first and got to the light switch and turned on the lights. It took Thea's eyes a second to adjust to the light, but then she saw something she never thought she would see. She turned around to Oliver and said "Oh my God. You're the Hood."

"I hope you don't think bad of me for some of the things I have done." Oliver said.

"How could I think badly of you. I think it is great what you are doing and by the way you did just save my boyfriend not to long ago." Thea said as she ran over to her brother and gave him a hug.

"Thank You Speedy, I was afraid that you would hate me because I am a monster." Oliver said.

"I could never look at you badly Ollie. I love you and nothing is going to change that." Thea said.

"So, how do you play into this Sara?" Thea asked.

"Of course, I have not been back for that long, but I am the one who took care of Malcolm Merlyn last night." Sara said.

"Wow, so which of these suits is yours?" Thea asked.

"Mine is the white one. I am known as the White Canary." Sara said.

"That's cool. Who is this black and yellow suit (the suit is the same suit at Laurel from Earth 2 wore) right here?" Thea asked.

"That suit is for a new recruit that we are training right now." Sara said when all of a sudden, the back door to the basement opened and Laurel walked in with her workout clothes on.

"You're part of this too Laurel?" Thea asked.

"She is the new recruit Thea." Sara said.

"So, what is your code name going to be Laurel?" Thea asked.

"It is going to be Black Canary." Laurel said.

"The Canary sisters. That sound pretty cool." Thea said.

"Yeah it does. So, do you have anymore questions Speedy?" Oliver asked.

"Just one. How do I sign up?" Thea asked with a smile.