Chapter 71

Once the Specters and the paragons arrived at the dawn of time, they looked around to see what they could see. It just looked like nothing was there. They guess that is why it was called the dawn of time. Anyways, they knew that soon they would be in the fight of their lives, so they prepared themselves for that.

Sara and Thea kept themselves hidden so that the Anti-Monitor wouldn't suspect that Oliver had any help. They would stay hidden until the time was right and then they would attack.

"Oliver Queen, you really think you can defeat me? Better than you have tried and failed." The Anti-Monitor said.

"I know I will defeat you and I know that you don't stand a chance against my powers." Oliver said.

"You might be powerful, but you can never beat me as long as you are the only one like you." The Anti-Monitor said.

"I guess we will have to see about that." Oliver said as the Anti-Monitor sent a blast toward Oliver.

Down on the ground below the cliff that Oliver and the Anti-Monitor were fighting on, the paragons were busy in a fight of their own against the shadow demons. They were doing well but it was taking all their energy to take on the shadow demons and they hoped that they would have enough energy left to fan the flame as the Specters had told them that they would need to do. Suddenly, all the shadow demons were disintegrated, which caused the Anti-Monitor to pause in his fight with Oliver which gave Oliver the upper hand for a second.

"How did you do that? You were busy up here with me." The Anti-Monitor asked.

"I guess I have some tricks up my sleeve you didn't anticipate." Oliver said.

"No matter, I will still destroy you and all of your friends and stop you from forming a new multiverse." The Anti-Monitor said.

"I would like to see you try." Oliver said as he now fired a blast at the Anti-Monitor.

Oliver held his own for a while but then he decided to sandbag a little bit and hold back on the Anti-Monitor, so it looked like he was getting the better of him. That was the signal for Sara to reveal herself. She appeared out of nowhere and blasted the Anti-Monitor in the back.

The Anti-Monitor turned toward Sara and said, "So, your dead wife was brought back with you. No matter, I will take care of both of you quick enough."

"I don't think so." Sara said as she continued with her blast as Oliver started up as well.

This was causing a toll on the Anti-Monitor, but he was still able to hold them both off for the most part. Down below, the paragons were watching the fight and focusing on what they had to do to create the new multiverse. At this point in time, the Anti-Monitor was able to get a lucky shot in on Sara and she fell to the ground like she was hurt. The Anti-Monitor turned his whole attention back to Oliver and blasted him, which Oliver was able to block easily. The Anti-Monitor was then blasted from behind by not one, but two blast, which really surprised him. He turned his head now to see both Sara and Thea standing there blasting him. This took a lot of the Anti-Monitor's energy and when Oliver joined in as well, it proved to be too much for him. There was an explosion and Oliver, Sara, and Thea looked up into the air and shot beams from their eyes up into the air, which upon further inspection from the paragons, they could see that it was a new multiverse being created.

"Barry, take me up there quickly." Laurel said and the next thing she knew, she and Barry were with Oliver, Sara and Thea.

The three Specters were laying on the ground passed out from the energy that they had used in the fight. Laurel and Barry shook the three of them and they woke up.

"Did it work? Is there a new multiverse forming?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, looks like there is a new one forming. Why don't you take a look?" Barry said and the Specters did just that.

"Well, it looks like everything worked out the way it was supposed to. The three of us are still alive and everyone else will be alive on there respective earths." Oliver said.

"That's good to know. So, how do we get to our earth then?" Laurel asked.

"Just give it a while to form and we will transport everyone there." Thea said and Laurel and Barry nodded.

The five went and met up with the other paragons. "So, we know that most of you are from our earth. Would the others like to be part of our earth or would you like to go back to your original earth. Your lives will be the same if you choose to come to our earth. The only difference will be that there will be more heroes to help you out if you need it." Oliver said looking at all the paragons.

"I think I would like to be a part of your earth. It would be nice to have some help occasionally, where we don't have it now." Stargirl said and Oliver nodded.

"I think I will go back to my own earth. You already have a Superman. I don't think you need two of them, and plus that could probably cause some problems since we don't know what having two of us permanently on one earth could do." Kent said and Sara nodded understanding that.

"Ok, your choices have been made. When you wake up you will be on your earth's, and everything will be back to normal. The only people who will remember this crisis are the ten of us. I think that will be fine with Kent, since he was the only one who knew about it on his earth. On what will be known as Earth Prime, J'onn, we could use your help reminding all of our allies." Sara said.

"Are you sure that is the best idea. It might be better to leave them in the dark." J'onn said.

"Normally I would agree, but we need everyone to know what happened so that everyone can be prepared if something like this happens again." Oliver said and J'onn nodded.

"We know that we won't have problems with the Anti-Monitor anymore since we blew him into a million pieces. We just need everyone to be prepared just in case there is another event that ever comes like this again. We don't know what threats might lie out there in the far reaches of space." Thea said and all the paragons nodded in agreement.

"So, is it time to go home yet?" Kara asked and Sara nodded as she, Oliver and Thea focused their energy to take the paragons as well as themselves back to their prospective earths.