Ch 49 'The Night, Prom Night'

LYDIAS POV
Lydia's and all the girls dresses are in chapter 38 I didn't want to repeat it so go check there.

I always dreamed of that perfect night. The perfect dress. The perfect date. The perfect dance. The perfect everything basically. The perfect prom night.

I never thought that it would be this perfect though. As I dance in Harry's arms to thinking out loud I can see dani and Liam looking at each other with love and happiness and the same with El and Lou and I know that all I can look at Harry with is love.

To someone people this is the night the night they lose it to some guy that couldn't give a shit about them or they worry that if they say one little thing wrong their date will leave and they won't get that perfect dance or that perfect kiss that they have dreamed of since the were 5.

I always thought I would have been freaking out and trying to make everything perfect but I'm not everything just feel into place and it's more than perfect.

The ball room looks so beautiful with many white lights giving a warm feel to the room pairing with the soft music playing while I dance slowly around the room with Harry.

When we all walked in lets just say people were shocked. Nobody expected Harry and Lou here they weren't the "ball" type of people. We met up with Michael and his girlfriend Brittany. They were all here in suits and people never would have thought that they would see them three in suits unless it was at some kind of funeral for a person that they caused the death for, but here we are, and my I say that look hot especially Harry.

I'm glad that we're able to just enjoy the night and let anything that's in our mind go. We're not worried about Harry rushing around to get work done so he can graduate or the wedding or the baby or anything it's just me Harry and our friends in a ball room dancing along to background music.

Soon I find myself sitting at a large cream comers table with a fascinating chandelier hanging above it. The table consists of me and Harry El and Lou Dani Liam Michael brittany Abbey Ashton Tiffany Calum and Luke and Katie its a pretty big table but I'm inbetween Harry and Dani and I'm very happy. Calum and Ashton are talking about how they went in this what sounds to be really fun road trip with some of their friends.

I trace my finger up Harry's thigh and he gasps in unexpectence and I trace it further and further up till I reach the growing bulge in his pants as I place my hand right over top of it and squeeze a little just for him to get bothered and then remove it with a small laugh. Which then a larger laugh comes from across the table for Lou and El who have been watching Harry's face this whole time and can figure out what just happened. Lou just sent me a wink and in the matter of seconds I'm being pulled from my chair and dragged to the bathroom and pushed into a stall as Harry quickly slams the door shut and pushes me up against the door telling me to jump as I do as he says and he connects our lips and immediately slips his tongue in as his huge hand hold me up with the support of the wall behind me. He removes his plump lips from mine as they travel down my neck clearly leaving marks.

"Your mine all mine." He breaths out.

"Clearly idiot." I laugh back placing a peck on his lips.

He leaves out a small laugh.

"Harry."

"Yeah babe."

"I want you like right now."

"Let's get out of this bathroom then."

A/N I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE I PROMISE IM STILL HERE.

So heres the story okay so I really lost motivation to do writing for along time it wasn't because of this story or I lost interest in this story or anything like that this is still my baby and I love it. I just lost for a really long period of time interest in doing anything and couldn't find happiness in anything and the only reason I updated my Calum one was because it was small and I wanted to get it done with and I basically already had that written out. I also didn't want to fake it with you guys because you mean so much to me and I was faking happy for a while but I'm a lot better now and my friends can vouch for that even though most of them didn't even know but my friends honesty mean so much to me and they helped me through a tough time even if they didn't know they were so thank you so much abbey and Katie and Brittany and maddie and Alex and Zoe and Jaz and Izzy you guys mean everything to me and I love you so freaking much and I love everyone of you guys for sticking with me and still reading this crap of a story.

I WILL BE UPDATING SOON HOPEFULLY BECAUSE IM REALLY IN THE MOOD TO WRITE AND I KNOW HOW ITS GONNA GO YAY!!! But it won't be till the weekend because I have finals and I'm about to walk in dance class right now so u got to stop this note and say bye and I will talk to you soon.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE I love you and follow _5sos_reject_ on Instagram if you want to know what's going on in my life.