Chapter 25 'You fucked up'

A/N SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE AND SORRY IT'S SHORT  HAD TO STOP IT HERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE EARLY TODAY AND I HAVE TO GO TO DANCE. SO I WILL HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW I PROMISE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

HARRY’s POV

I see my house start to come into view. It's a house I could never call it home, home is where you are loved, home actually is where the heart is as cliche as that may sound it's true.  As tough as I may come off with people that don't truly know me I don't want to go into this house can I please just new stuff.

“Fuck he is home” I hiss under my breath.

“It's going to be fine Harry I’m not going to let anything happen to you okay.” Lou says placing his hand on my arm.

“And babe whatever you do stay in this car and keep the doors locked and do not open them for anyone but one of us okay. I don't want you getting hurt.” Lou says directing it to El.

“Lets go” Lou tells me while opening his car door and I do the same.

We head towards the door to my house and I twist the doorknob opening the door and the second it creaks open it all start.

“Oh Harry you home” I hear my dad slur. He’s drunk.

“Lou I want you to stay out here”

“To hell i'm staying out here”

“Just do it okay.”

I was okay with him coming with me up till I knew he was drunk. He is bad enough sober let alone drunk. Alcohol and psychotic does not mix well. I just have to get to my room and get my stuff and leave.

I take my first step in the door.

“Oh look the pathetic little boy decided that he would come home. Your so useless and you have nothing to live for. Your ass doesn't even stand up for yourself.I think I need to teach you a lesson you worthless piece of shit a lesson. To make up for all the pain you caused me you killed your fucking mother and now your just worthless being in my life a burden that I don't want.”

I just need to get my stuff and get out maybe I shouldn't even get my stuff just leave and get out of here. I could just completely start over.

Before I could do anything I was slammed to the floor and kicked in the stomach. I screamed out in pain.  

“Your so fucking weak.”

I was thrown from the ground against the wall. I screamed in pain again, I could see his foot heading for my head and I knew I was done for.

Before his foot connected with my face I could see a body step through the door.

Lou… no I don't want him hurt I told him to stay outside.

“Don't you fucking touch him again.” Lou yelled.

Shit we were both dead.

“Who the hell are you. Harry did you bring your little boyfriend to save you.”

“I'm not his boyfriend but your going to be sorry that you ever hurt him.”

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.” My dad says with a sarcastic laugh as he leaves my side and starts to head towards Lou.

“Lou I told you to stay outside.” I mutter while trying to get up.

My dad goes to grab Lou to Push him down, but Lou was to fast and grabbed him by the shoulders and shove him down hitting the hardwood floor with a large bang. Lou continued to kick him while he was down. I was finally able to pull myself up from the ground with a stabbing pain to my side. Lou stopped beating him when he saw that I got up. He turned towards me and smiled. Lets go I don't think this bastard is getting up anytime soon.

“Look you can't even fight your own battles Harry.” He says coughing begging for air since Lou kicked the shit out of him.

Lou went to kick him yet again.

“Stop” I yelled before Lou did anything.

“Harry he deserves it.” Lou begged me and a laugh just escaped from my dad’s lips.

“You so weak you can't even bear to see my hurt.”

“No I don't fucking care if your fucking hurt. You put me through shit daily and Lou is right you do deserve it, but I think I should be the one to do it. I never could do it before, i never could hurt you. I always though mum would have been disappointed with me if I ever hurt you, but no you hurt me and now it's time for revenge. I don't give a shit anymore.  I beat the shuit out of people everday hell I've put people in the hospital for over a month. I think it's time for you to feel all the pain that you put me through. Also I did not kill mum I loved her with my whole heart and it pains me everyday to have her not here. I hate that she is gone and you are all I have left you are a horrible excuse of a father. There are days that I wish it was you that was driving and not her. She would have been there for me cared for me when I needed someone the most, but no I had you, you never comforted me or cared for me you hurt me and beat me, and I'm done with it now. I have people in my life now that loves me and I don't need you. I thought i needed you some kind of family, but no your not family, family is someone who cares and will risk their life for you and I realise that I have that now and it's not you. So fuck you.”  I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Lou is just smiling at me and my dad looks scared. Good he should be scared.

I grabbed him buy his shirt and smacked him against the wall, and he screamed in pain.

“This is for all the pain you caused me. Now get the fuck up.”

Lou helped and pulled his up. I punched him in the face and then smacked him across the face and threw him on the floor again.

“You blamed me for everything and then you beat me for it.”

I kicked him in his side a few times, then shoved him against the wall.

“I'm so fucking done with you. Now i'm leaving and you better never bother me again or I'll hurt you ten times worse and I will let Lou hurt you even more and I might even bring my other friend Michael shove you around a little.”

I had no response for I think that he is unconscious.

“Lets go.” I say to Lou and I head up stairs to my room with Lou following me.

I open my door and both of walk in and I can head Lou close the door behind him.

“Haz”

“Yeah Lou”

“I'm proud of you and don't you even dare think that you shouldn't have done that because he deserved it.”

“Thank you Lou. Thank you for everything and I really mean anything.”

“Your welcome Haz you know I will do anything for you okay.” He says giving me a hug.

“Okay.” I say breaking from the hug.

“Now lets get your stuff and get the hell out of here.”

A/N THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE EITHER LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AND AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SORRY YOUR NAMES AREN'T IN THIS ONE EITHER. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.