Ch '46' Comfort

A/N I KNOW ITS SHORT AND BAD BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON AND IT WILL BE ALOT BETTER THEN THIS.

HARRY'S POV

Just the sound of the wedding makes me happy. I feel like so much has happened since I proposed but it's really only been a few days. Soon I will be a husband and a father it's all a little overwhelming but I couldn't be more happy. I'm glad that i'm on this journey with Lydia. I might seem like a complete dick to anyone who doesn't know me. All they know is my history, my school records and my police records. So yeah I have got in trouble more than once in school a lot more than once actually and yes I have a police record, but thats all in the past now. I'm going to protect this little boy or girl with my life like I will always protect Lydia. I will make sure that he/ or she will have the best dad in the world and I will never ever ever going to be how my dad was. As tough as I look i'm really kinda soft when it comes to some people. Both me and Lydia has had such horrible childhoods and past that I will wake sure our baby's life is wonderful and I will do anything to make them happy. If it turns out that it's a girl lets just say she is going to be a spoiled daddys girl and no one will mess with her.

"Harry! Harry" liam yells.

"What sorry whats up Liam."

"Mate I have even calling your name for five minutes."

"Sorry I've just been lost in thought."

I grab a drink from the kitchen I sit down next to liam.

"So how you holding up mate."

"What?"

"Well your going to be sad."

"Yeah"

I can feel a smile stretch across my face as again I think back to what I was thinking before.

I never thought about starting a family but now I couldn't be more happy.

"Liam im just really happy I know I should be scared and don't get me wrong I am a little but I just feel like things will work out and I just love lydia so much and I can't believe that I will soon be able to call her mine."

"Harry she has always been yours. I can just tell how much she loves you. I have been one of her best friends ever since me and dani started dating and I can truly tell you that she has never looked at someone with so much love in her eyes before."

LYDIAS POV

Me and Dani decided to get some lunch at a nearby cafe.

"So we need to get this wedding planned out if you planning on having it before you get to big no offence I love you girl but you know I hate it when people get married when they are like 6 month pregnant."

"Okay so prom is in two days and then graduation is in a week holy crap why is everything happening."

"Yeah yeah yeah that's unimportant right now we need to focus on this wedding im way to excited. OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED."

"Dani calm down oh my gosh."

"Okay so where do we get started let me grab paper." Dani says pulling out a notenotepad.

"What the hell Dani. Can't we at least wait till we eat"

"Fine fine we can wait."

I know I just want a simple wedding, and that's all that we will have. We don't have that many people in our life I don't even know why we are really even having a wedding. I just want a happy little wedding filled with love and our closest friends nothing more. But if I leave this up to Dani we will have 1000 people here and we won't even know them.

I want to be able to call Harry my husband and raise our beautiful baby. I don't need to flaunt that I have a happy life or a great future husband. I thought about waiting to have the wedding after the baby. I really don't want anyone thinking that were just getting married because I was having a child. But the only people that I want at the wedding or that I care about wouldn't judge me and they know what really happened and how much me and Harry love each other.

Dani wants to go dress shopping but all I want to do is get pizza and hot coco and snuggle in with Harry. I just want to chill. Everything has been going so fast and so much has been happening i just want to relax and spend time with Harry. I love harry so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life together with our child the two people that will be the most important people in my life and that I will always love.

A/N THIS IS REALLY BAD BUT ITS 1AM ALMOST AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE. I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW. SO I WILL TALK TO YOU NEXT CHAPTER. ALSO IF TOU WANT MORE UPDATES FOLLOW @_5sos_reject_ ON INSTAGRAM THATS MY FAN ACCOUNT AND I WILL POST STUFF ON THERE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE FOR ME. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING AND SHARING.