Chapter 32 'Camping'

A/N SO HERE IS THE UPDATE I PROMISED. I MIGHT POST THE CALUM FANFIC SOON AND I'M STILL DEBATING WHAT I'M DOING I MIGHT JUST MAKE THIS ONE LONGER WITH A SHORT SEQUEL BECAUSE I'M JUST NOT SURE IF I'M READY TO STOP THIS STORY BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST.

LYDIA’S POV

It's camping day. After skipping two days because we did not want to do those team builder exercises, but we had to go camping. Aggghhh.

We were in for four days up in the woods sleeping in a tent with no electricity and little running water. This is just great….

“Okay do we have everything.” Zayn asked

“Yeah mate.” Harry answered looking over some list he had in his hand. “Do you girls have your bags packed.”

“Yep” We all say in unison.

“Good.”

Harry walks towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and places his lips on mine then our lips work perfectly together and my hands make my way to wrap my arms around his neck and his arms pull me closer to him completely closing the gap between us .

“Um guys there are eight other people in this room.” Lou says making us break our moment.

“Yeah and it's my flat so if you don't mind-” Harry says then re connects his lps with mine and soon after we break away in laughs.

We all pile in different cars and make our way towards the school. I xit i the passenger seat with a pair of high waisted black ripped jean shorts and a blue t shirt with black boots. Harry's one hand was intertwined with mine as he drove with the other. We drove through the starbucks drive through both ordering a venti mocha cookie crumble.

These past few das have been amazing I have had no worries about anything. Madison, Alex. Zayn and Niall fit in with us perfectly and we all acted like we have been best friends since we were toddlers. I felt like I could trust anyone of them now, I will have to thank Thomas later because he put them in a group with us. Were all also going to Coachella together which should be the best we get away from everything we will be thousands of miles away from everything this small town holds. All the scars and tears. All left behind for a week.

I can see the school start to come into view where there is a big bus waiting outside while you see students packing it with duffle bags and tents. Harry pulls into a parking spot and Lou pulls in next to us and Liam on the other side with Niall next to him and Zayn next to him and we all jump out slamming the car doors shut with a heavy sigh. None of us want to be here. Harry retreats back to the trunk grabbing the tent his bag and then mine even after i insisted that I could carry it myself he wouldn't let me but it also seemed like none of the other girls in our little group seemed to carry their own bags. We all started to walk towards the bus

Dani came and linked her arm in mine as we walked towards the bus.

We made it to the bus where our bags were thrown in the department underneath the bus and then we were ushered into the bus after taking a seat next to Harry and placing my head on his shoulder and his hand cupped my thigh.