Character List

Okay so here is the list of the celeberities and youtubers that I casted as the roles of the the diffrent caracters. So I hope you like my choices that I chose for them and if you dont im sorry but thats how it is. If you dont know who they are look at the picture that I posted on the side of if you are on the app make sure it is updated and it will be in the begging of the chapter. All of the characters that I have listed are in the picture most of them are youtubers and im sorry about that but all of the youtubers are perfect and amazing. The picture are also on my twitter for this story if for some reason you cant see it on here the twitter is hiddenandabused. (ill list the youtubers youtube name well the ones I remeber off my heart because I dont feel like looking them up because its 3am.)

So here are the Characters.

One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer are all casted as themselves.

Lydia- Zoe Sugg (youtuber aka Zoella)

Dani- Danielle Peazer

Eleanor- Eleanor Calder

Madison- Rebecca Black (youtuber- the current rebbeca not the horrible friay rebbeca look her up she is pretty awesome now.)

Alex- Chole Mortez

Tiffany- Andrea Russet (youtuber)

Katie- Jenn McAllister (youtuber aka jennxpenn)

Abbey- Arden Rose (youtuber)

Brittany- Lauren Elizabeth (youtuber)

Mr. Fitz- Ian Harding (aka Ezra Fitz from PLL)

Mr. Thomas- My actual student teacher he was just to hot to replace so you can just look at the picture or think of who ever you want to lol but he is super hot the picture doesent do him justice.

I hope you like them remember all these charters are on the pic posted with this chapter hope you like the choices. I thought hard about these and had some help from friends. Comment the one you like the best.