Chapter 36 'Diffrent kind of tears'

A/N SO THIS IS HOW I DECIDED TO TAKE THE STORY FROM YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND MOSTLY FROM MY FRIENDS WHO REALLY HELPED ME OUT @ZAYNSMASTER GO FOLLOW HER AND @ALEXANDRA0852 GO FOLLOW HER AND READ HER NIALL STORY SLIPPING AWAY BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING AND I LOVE IT, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVS.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 8.4K LIKE THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD CRAZY!!

PLEASE READ THE END A/N IT'S IMPORTANT!

LYDIA'S POV

She can't be dead she just can't be. This can't be real. It's not. Liam has to be lying.

But why would he do that he's broken.

He's not lying. She's really dead. My best friend is really gone.

At that point I feel my legs pull out from underneath me and I feel my body slide to the floor. I feel my heart break and the tears fall down my face.

I see Liam slide down the door frame his hands cover his face thats in between his legs as loud sobs escape both of our lips.

"What the hell is going on in here." I hear harry say from the entrance of the room.

Shortly after I feel him take me into his arms as I began to cry on his shoulder.

"Lydia love what happened."

"Dani... shes dead."

"But we just talked to her less than two hours ago."

"I know."

"What happened."

"She was in a car accident...and..and..and I saw it." "I...saw the car it was swerving I could tell the driver was drunk, but then...then...then..I saw her, she was driving coming to my house so we could go to the movies together-"

"Oh God it's my fault why did I suggest going to the movies-"

"Shhh babe it's not you fault." Harry says stroking my back. "Liam continue."

"She was turning onto my street and and and they hit each other the impact was so hard her car flipped the driver sped away. I ran over to her I...I....I pulled her out she was all bloody she had n o pulse she was dead I still called 911 but she had no pulse it just wasn't there then the ambulance came and they ripped her body from me. I..I..I..I just don't know what i'm going to do without her. She was my whole life." Liam manages to choke out in between sobs.

"Did you go to the hospital."

"No they wouldn't left me I just ran here I did not have anyone else to go to."

"Liam did you hear them say that she died on impact."

"No but she had no pulse she wasn't breathing she wasn't moving."

"Sometimes they can bring them back. It happened before."

"Wh..wh..what." Me and Liam look up.

"They use these electric things they did it to Lou. We were in a fight a pretty nasty one and it got bad really bad he didn't have a pulse either I thought he was dead too but look at him now hes not." "Liam did you get any calls from Dani's parents."

"No I called 911 and then called her mum to tell her and then I ran here that was the last time I talked to her mum I don't even have my phone with me it I think I left it at the crash scene."

"Okay then lets not jump to conclusions I understand how you got that she was dead Liam but doctors can work magic sometimes I believe they do have magic powers, but there is still a great chance that she is dead. Right now I think we need to get to that hospital." Harry says in a calm town.

I hope he is right. I just can't lose my best friend. I have heard of them working miracles and please god we need one of those miracles right now.

Harry pretty much has to carry both me and Liam into his car then placing us gently into the back seat where we fall into each other arms still crying our eyes out. I never thought I had this many tears in my body but they just kept coming. I mean how would you react if you were just told that your best friend was dead one of the people you trust your whole life wit was just gone. Gone in the process of a few hours. It's one of those times that you just want to keep pinching yourself thinking that soon you will wake up from this nightmare.

But now we are on our way to the hospital where there is just a small part of me grabbing on to the fact that maybe they got her heart beating once again and her lungs will fill up with oxygen and she will be their as my best friend.

Harry pulls into a space out of the hospital and both me and Liam look up and then his big water filled brown eyes look into mine.

I grabb Liams had as we walk into the hospital both of us looking a mess but I don't care what anyone thinks and Harry right on the otherside of me giving death glares to anyone that looks at us weird or lets out a small laugh at our appearances and they would quickly shut up and turn their heads. As we approach the front desk Harry speaks up for us as neither of us would be able to process another sentence.

"Hi we're here to see someone who was just in a major car crash and we really would like to know what the official outcome was. Her name was Danielle Peazer."

All I heard was the was. Was as in past tense her name isn't Danielle Peazer it was Danielle Peazer.

"Okay she was brought into the emergency room not to long ago. As it says here she had was gone when they rescued her from the crash site, but as from then they were able to relive her and regain a heartbeat and she is breathing. She is now in I.C.U and no one is allowed to see her because we could lose her at any time. They are keeping a very close watch on her, if you want her parents are in the waiting room right outside of I.C.U if you want to talk to them. Thankfully your friend Dani is alive"

Everything stops and the world that was just filled with sadness got better. Shes alive my bestfriend is alive.

All of a sudden I am lifted off the ground arms wrap around me and i'm sun in a circle above the ground by Liam.

"Ly shes Alive." Liam yells "She's okay."

"Oh My God this... this ahhhhhhh!" I yell back.

"Weird idiots." Some guy makes a remark.

Harry grabs him by his shirt collar. "Say it again and you'll really need this hospital." Then he throws him to the ground and the guy gets up and runs away.

I run into Harry's arms as they wrap around me and I cry again over my bestfriend soaking his shirt, but this time there happy tears. Tears knowing that my bestfriend is alive.

READ THE A/N

A/N I WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY TO @REESEPAYNE BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY LIKED THE ENDING OF THE LAST CHAPTER BUT NOW I CHANGED IT. I ALSO WANT TO TELL HER A MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU BECAUSE SHE COMMENTS AND VOTES ON ALL OF MY CHAPTERS AND THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME YOUR AMAZING. SO GO FOLLOW HER!!

ALSO I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO @WHATASHLEYYY FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!! IYSM :).

SO I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OTPS IN THIS STORY COMMENT WHICH ONES ARE YOURS:

HYDIA- HARRY AND LYDIA

NALEX- NIALL AND ALEX

ZADISON- ZAYN AND MADISON

PAYZER- DANI AND LIAM

ELOUNOR- EL AND LOU

SOME NEW ONES WILL BE POPPING UP SOON ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SHIPS COMMENT THEM I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!! :)

SO I LOVE YOU AND THANKS SO MUCH. PLEASE KEEP VOTING COMMENTING AND SHARING.

Xx. TIFFANY.