Chapter 15 'London Love'

A/N I’M SO SORRY THIS UPDATE IS REALLY LATE AND I’M SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN REALLY PACKED WITH HOMEWORK. I HAVE ALL ADVANCED CLASSES AND THEY ARE STARTING TO GIVE US ESSAY AFTER ESSAY SO I'M SO SORRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER HOPEFULLY I DON'T GET ANY MORE ESSAYS THIS WEEK. I'M ACTUALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING ONE NOW AND ITS 1:30 IN THE MORNING BUT I HAD TO UPDATE BECAUSE HIDDEN AND ABUSED HIT 500 READS!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH LIKE THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO HERE S THE UPDATE I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES.

Michaels Pov

Both Harry and Louis are gone, nowhere in sight. I mean they have ditched school many times before but I’m always with them. Whatever.

“Hey Calum” I yell to my friend Calum.

I don’t talk to Calum that often along with my other friend Luke we used to be in a band together, but I don’t talk to them that much since I became friends with Harry and Louis. I still hang out with them whenever I’m not with Harry and Louis. It’s not like Harry or Lou would mind if I hung out with them. They don’t hate each other or anything lets just say Luke and Calum and Harry and Louis would not make such great friends, but I still like hanging out with them when I can I have been friends with them forever.

“Hey Mikey” Cal yells back to me calling me by the nickname that only him and Luke call me.

"Hey Cal whats up" I tell Calum while I walk towards where he is standing at his locker.

"Nothing, just waiting for Luke to get out of his class. I'm surprised you aren't hanging out with Harry and Louis."

"Yeah I haven't seen them all day"

"Well I heard that Harry and that kid Zayn got into a fight or something, but it could just be a rumor I don't know"

"No It sounds like something that Harry would do and then Lou probably left school with him" I say brushing off the topic like its no big deal.

"Sorry Cal I had to get a paper from Mr. Fitz. I hate english so much. Fitz can go suck a dick... Oh Michael hey I didn't see you there whats up man I haven't seen you in forever" Luke says as he comes up to where me and Calum were standing.

"Hey mate yeah it has been for ever, I miss you guys. Oh and yeah Fitz is a comleat dick I feel like he doubles as some creepy stalker that preys on young girls. He gives me the creeps" I say.

"Yeah but he is sure damn hot" Luke's girlfriend Katie comes in placing a kiss on luke's cheek.

Me and Cal start to crack up laughing at her statement while Luke just stares at her with a shocked expression.

"Don't worry babe you're way hotter" she adds