Chapter 45 'Scars'

LYDIAS POV

Here we are back in England back in our creepy little run down town that we all hope to escape some day. We left with ten, but were only coming back with three because we still don't know what happened with Maddie, Alex Niall and Zayn we just knew that they werent coming back or at least not know. Their going to miss everything prom and graduation are both this week and they both spent over 500 for their dress and now it's just going to sit in their closet and collect dust. The whole plane ride back me and El and Dani talked about prom and how perfect everything is going to be. El also mentioned how we really need to get started on wedding plans she thinks I should have it like now but I really would much rather just wait. I do have a baby due which I need to remind myself to make a doctor appointment some time very soon.

I would much rather just wait until everything blows over till were out of high school till I have the baby till I figure out what I really want to do with my life and how everything is going to go. Ive always thought of wanting to become a professional ballet dancer but that clearly isn't going to happen especially thinking I haven't went to a class in months. Maybe I really should make a visit to the studio I always loved Ms. Sharon she was so nice and the time that I got to spend in the studio was always my favourite when I was younger so that I could get aways from my mother. I think it will be a great thing to do maybe i'll see if Dani wants t come with me as she always loved Mrs. Sharon and was also a dance but like me hasn't been there in months.

Dani agrees with me that I should wait that we could have it after I have the child and after everything is over. She thinks that we should still plan it though and we should get a dress before I get big so that after I lose the baby weight the dress won't be way too big on me. I'm glad that I have a friend like Danielle El is a good friend too but Dani has been by my side through everything and I couldn't ask for a better friend than her and honestly I don't know what I would do if it didn't have her in my life.

Harry doesn't care when we get married as long as he can call me his forever. I really exited to plan my wedding though because me and Dani have been planning our wedding since we were little kids fantasizing about glass slippers carriage rides and ball gowns five times bigger than ourselves. Theres no question about it Dani would be my maid of honor like we always have planned it just like I would be hers. Eleanor would be bridesmaid and I would love to have Maddie and Alex also as bridesmaids but I don't know about now or if they are ever coming back. Maybe Tiffany and Abbey because i'm the closest to them out of the other four, possibly also katie and Brittany. We all know that Lou would be Harry's best man.

Right now were all just chilling in mine and Harry's flat. Harry Liam and Lou are throwing popcorn into each others mouths.

"OH MY GOD LOU WE NEED TO GO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE IN FIVE MINUTES YOUR MUM IS GOING TO KILL US." El screams as grabs Lou by the arm pulling him out.

"okay so that just happened" Liam said with a laugh.

"Hey do you wanna go visit Ms. Sharon I miss her." I turn and ask Danii while Liam and Harry continue to throw popcorn.

"Thats a great idea I miss her too so much I can't believe I haven't been to a class in forever. Lets go like now then we can grab some lunch or something ohhhhh and we should drive to London or Manchester and look at dresses."

"Wait don't I get too see dresses." Harry calls from the across the room.

"NO" me and Dani scream and the same time.

"Mate your not seeing that dress till she walks down the aisle." Liam says Laughing.

Harry just leaves out a defeated sigh.

"So you ready."

"Yeah."

"Wait are you guys going to London?" Harry questions.

"Maybe." Dani giggles out.

Me and Dani grab our stuff and start to head out.

Harry grabs me by my waist pulling me close to him and placing a kiss on my forehead then my lips. "Please be safe I love you."

"I love you too."

And with one more small kiss were out the door and on our way to the dance studio.

Soon we pull up to a small building with a sign saying center stage dance company and I pull into a parking spot then we exit the car.

Heading into the doors it just feels right to be back as I look down at the small ballet shoe pendant that Harry gave me back when we were in London and we made everything official. As we pull the door open a little bell goes off a girl at the front counter asks if she can help us and we ask if we can talk to Mrs. sharon and she tells us that she was helping two girls in studio A but we could g in because she would love to talk to us.

Me and Dani walk down the familiar hallway to the room marked studio A and we enter the room to hear Gasoline by Troye Sivan blasting on the speakers of the room. As soon as we enter Mrs. Sharon turn around and a smile spreads across her face

"Lydia Danielle Oh my god please come in Tiffany Abbey you can take a break for now" she says as she turns off the music.

"Oh my god Dani, Lydia how was Cali" Tiffany and Abbey say running over to us.

"We did know you guys danced here." I say.

"Yeah they're pretty good they are rehearsing their duet for nationals, and what is this I hear of you guys in Cali now"

"We went to coachella with some friends and our boyfriends then just spent some time there and then we went to disney."

"How was it anything really interesting happen I hear it's an exciting place."

"OH MY GOD IS THAT A RING!!!!!!!!" Abbey yells.

"IT IS OH MY GOD!!!!!" Tiffany yells grabbing my hand.

Me and Dani just laugh as I nod my head.

"Whoa wait a minute last I knew you didn't even have a boyfriend now you're engaged how does this happen who's the boy spill." Mrs. Sharon asks.

"Well yeah technique we have only been going out for a few months but we have been eachothers everything for years before that and his name is Harry."

"Not Harry Styles right."

"Yes Harry Styles, but before you say anything deep down he is an amazing guy and I really love him."

"and he really loves you." Dani chimes in.

"They really are pretty perfect for each other." Tiffany adds in.

"Thanks tiff."

"But wait how did you to even happen.."

At this point should I tell her should I trust her with everything. I love her to death and I do trust her, nut do I trust her with this and Tiff and Abbey are here too. Do I ask them to leave or tell them too? I don't know what I should do. Once one letting piece comes out everything comes out there's no holding back anything. I take a slow look over to Dani and a slight nod of her head tells me what to do and I start talking.

I tell all three of them everything from me being adopted and my so called mother never wanting me, how i got abused how harry got abused, how we first met, how we were the only people we had who understood what the other was going through, how we would be eachothers comfort, how we both ended up in the hospital, how we feel in love, how we moved in together and everything you could tell. By the time I was done all three were in tears and I realised that I was crying too and Dani was too. Ms. Sharon wrapped me in her arms and begged why I never told her before and that I always had a place with her if I would have told her and that should would have taken me in. Tiffany and Abbey hugged me two crying and saying i'm so sorry. But I told them I was okay now that all the bad times were over and I moved on yeah the scars will always be there but they are fading and they hurt less and less everyday.

A/N I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE BUT ILY GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!