Chapter 41 'One Knee'

A/N I GOT 5SOS TICKETS I'M SO HAPPY OMG AND I'M MEETING KEEGAN ALLEN (TOBY FROM PLL) ON SATURDAY.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 14K I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT I HAVE A LOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE, BUT I HOPE TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON.

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT'S A REALLY SPECIAL ONE.

LYDIAS POV

I can't believe were here. It's so pretty and so warm. Like warmer than England has ever got. I can't wait to hit the beach.

We have all day today to just chill and soak up the Cali air, because of the different time zones were getting to LA in the morning. We just checked into our hotel and is so nice. I think I want this hotel room to be my room back home and there is an amazing pool and from our balcony you can see the beach. Every couple got their own room. Were all unpacking except for Harry and Lou they ran off somewhere the second we got our bags in the room.

I hear a knock come from the door and then El walks in wearing a mint green bikini having a frayed string top. (pic on side or in begging)

“Lets go swimming since both of our idiot boyfriends decided to run of to god knows where and decided to just leave us here.”

“Okay beach or pool.”

“Lets stick to the pool just incase they do come back. Now go get changed I wanna go swimming,” She says pouting.

I grab my swimsuit and quickly change into it. It's just a simple white top that  sorta looks like lace and a white string bikini bottom. I grab a towel and my white lace shorts and black throw over. (pic on side or in begging, of  the bathing suit shorts and throwover.)

We head out and I lock the door behind me. The smell of the air is just perfect. It's so nice to finally get away from everything all the bullshit that happened back in england it's a 11 hour flight away. It's so nice to just be here and not worry about any of this. Just to be here with my bestfriends and the best guy in the world.

No matter if he is right here right now he is still here with me. All those years ago that we meet at that tree after we had too much I would have never guesses that we would be here today. No just here in LA  but here together. Here as couple. For the longest I never thought that he would ever see me like that. I used too for the longest time want to be his girlfriend but I never thought that it would happen but it did. I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend and I couldn't be more happy. I wouldn't want to spend my time with anyone else but him. He might have been my first relationship my first kiss my first everything  but I wouldn't mind if it was my last first kiss my last first everythin. I don't think I could ever love another guy any more than I love Harry.

I feel so at home when I am with him. I feel the most loved when I am with him. I feel the most protected when I am with him. Everything's better with him. Everything is better with him.

Our relationship is unbreakable.

Me and El make it too the pool and end up sitting in the hot tub. Surprisingly there is no one else in the hot tub but i'm not going to complain.