Chapter 34 'Storms'

A/N I JUST GOT THREE SHOTS AND NOW MY ARM FEELS ALL WEIRD.

SORRY FOR A REALLY LATE UPDATE LOVE YOU ALL.

AND SORRY IF THERE ARE ALOT OF MISTAKES I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE AS I FOLLOWED MY MUM AROUND MANY STORES LOOKING FOR A DRESS FOR A WEDDING FOR SOMEONE AT MY CHURCH THAT IM NOT INVITED TO. WHATEVER I DIDNT WANT TO GO ANYWAYS. BUT YEAH. SO HERES THE UPDATE IT THROWS A LITTLE TWIST AT THE END KINDA LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

LYDIAS POV

I hate hiking. I hate woods. So why am I hiking in the woods because of this stupid fucking school is making me.

"I think were lost."

"We're not lost babe" Lou responded to El.

"I swear we have passed this place like 5."

"Yeah Lou were lost."

"Shut is Haz!"

"What ever boo." Harry smirks a Lou.

"So what the hell are we going to do?" Zayn asks.

"Just keep walking till we find our way back."

I have come to the conclusion that we will be out here for hours.

But hey I can't complain Harry is carrying me piggy back style. So is Lou with El.

"I'm hungry." Niall complained.

Liam grabs something out of his bag which I can now see as a chocolate bar and hands it to Niall. Niall takes it and his eyes light up and a wide smile spreads across his face.

"Thanks Li."

"Your welcome Ni."

"Look over there." Dani yelled pointing off in the distance.

"What is it." I chime in.

"I think it's like a waterfall that goes into a big pond thingy."

"Let's go." Lou yells running off with El on his back and soon Harry follows and then the rest if them.

When we get there it's beautiful. It's a calm waterfall not to high up that leads into a large pond with surprisingly clear water. I don't think I have ever see anything like it before I think I'm love with it. Slowly I remove my self from Harry's back where he proceeds to wrap his arm around me and pull me into him.

"Jump."

I follow his instructions and soon my legs are wrapped around his waist and his arms hold it me up as my arms are wrapped around his neck. Compleatly in a deep kiss. His lips find there way to my neck slowly sucking soon to form a bruise.

His lips remove from my neck and a smirk spreads across his face as he pecks my lips.

"Wanna go in."

"In the water."

"Yeah."

"I don't know-"

"Come on. We can jump from that cliff."

"No way there is no way your getting me to jump from that."

Pointing at the rock cliff hinging over the pond that is like the height of a 3 story building.

"It's fine will jump together I'll make sure nothing happens me and Lou have jumped off higher way higher before."

"Right boo." Harry yells.

"What?"Lou says turning to face Harry.

"We've jumped off higher cliffs than that."

"O yeah ones like three times the size."