Ch 51 'Graduation'

(That's Harry at Gemma's graduation he is so adorable omg)

Today is it. The day one part of our lives end. It's the day the next chapter starts. We're all already accepted into university it's something I haven't thought of lately because I got accepted to my first choice and Harry Dani and Liam did too then soon El and Lou did too and we're all going to the same university.

You could say I kinda even forgot that we had university at the begging of the year but we have the summer. Part of me just wants to take a year off and focus on having this baby and taking the best possible care that I can possibly do, but that's something to think of tomorrow.

Today is just about walking across the stage getting that slip of paper that grants of freedom from hell that people call school.

I slipped from Harrys grip and walked to where both of our baby blue caps and gowns were hanging. We were lucky to get a pretty colour and not some like puke green or something awful like that.

"It's all really Happening isn't it" I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Yes, yes it is"

I turn around placing a kiss on his cheek. Soon enough Dani and her mother are over as Harry leaves to met Lou and Kim and Liam's house so they can get ready. Dani mother has always been like a mother to me and I couldn't be more thank ful to have her here on this day.

My hair gets perfectly curled and makeup is done lightly but still beautiful. The gowns and caps are on and it all seams real now. I stare at my best friend of 12 years and I start to tear up but danis mum yells at us and tells us we're gonna ruin our makeup. She asks all about Harry and the wedding and the baby and she was so supportive I love her so much. We all bring it in for a hug and then get in a car to head over to Liam's house where we were all going to take pictures.

After about 2 hours of capturing the special moments were were sitting in the auditorium spread out because none of us are right next to each other. One by one we go up and we cheer as hard as we can for the others and it's my turn I hear all of my friends cheer and I make my way across the stage and get my diploma and that's it I'm no long a high school student. Thank fucking God, but I did it I really did it and so did Harry and everyone else we all did it.

Then it's time for speeches and Dani walks up on stage because she was valedictorian and gives a beautiful speech.

"Fellow classmates we've had ups and we've had downs and so many inbetween. Somehow in these years that we have been in these walls we have found who we belong too. If your part of the jocks or the glee club the science and math kids the cheer leaders the populars the punks the bullies or the chess club or you just have that group that has a little bit of everything. You found that place where you fit that warm feeling you have when you just hang out with them. We all have had our best memories here and probably our worst but we will remember them. They will be part of us and we will take them with us to where ever that next step may be to do what ever we may do. It doesn't matter what we do because we have changed what we wanted to be since we could speak first you wanted to be a princess and than a dancer or something else that just seamed fun but now we have to know what we want to do but I say we don't. This is still time to mess up and try again this is still time to make memories good and bad. This is time that we only began to find out who we are and what we're going to be we don't need to know now. So it was a great time to be here with you all and I wish you all the best in finding who you are so to the class of 2015 you fucking rock."
Dani finishes and steps of the stage to sit back in her chair.

Now it was Brittany's turn because she was class president.
"I speak for my whole class here when I say fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck you" pointing to random people including teacher.
"Fuck all of you I hate all of you now let's get the fuck out of this hell whole. See YA never" She finishes with a punch in the air.

"GO BABE." Michael stands in his chair and yells which then followed by a round of applause and before she gets in trouble she yells

"Peace out bitches" holding out a peace sign and walking right out the door.