Chapter 19 'Glass and hurt'

A/N VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS GAVE ME 1K VIEWS AND I SAID THAT I WOULD NO SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR IT SO HERE IT IS BUT FIRST I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH. SO THANKS SO MUCH.

SO HERE IS THE SPECIAL THING. I MADE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY SO I WILL BE POSTING ALL KINDS OF VIDEO EDITS AND EDITS AND UPDATES FOR THIS STORY SO THE INSTAGRAM NAME IS HIDDENANDABUSEDFANFIC SO EVERYONE FOLLOW.

FOLLOW THE NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HIDDENANDABUSEDFANFIC !!!!!!!!!

ALSO IF YOU WERE WONDERING WHO I CAST AS LYDIA AFTER LONG CONSIDERATION AND TEXTS BETWEEN FRIEND I HAVE CAME UP WITH THE PERSON I CAST AS LYDIA IS ZOE SUGG THE YOUTUBER AKA ZOELLA.

I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE SPECIAL THANKS TO INFINITY9219 FOR THE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WAS A GREAT IDEA.

ALSO TO ALEXANDRA0852 AND ZAYNSMASTER FOR SAYING UP WITH ME AND BRAINSTORMING IDEAS FOR WHO TO PLACE AS LYDIA LOVE YOU GUYS.

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME. SO HERE IS THE UPDATE I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT. SORRY THAT IT IS LIKE 12 AM.

LYDIA'S POV

Please read the the authors note it's really important.

The one thing I don't want to do is what i'm doing right now. I'm walking through the door of my house. It feels like it has been so long since I have been home because so much has happened, but it has only been a couple of days. My mothers car is in the driveway and I am preparing for the worst. It's not like it's going to be anything that I haven't heard before that i'm stupid, no one loves me, no one would care if I died, I should just leave and never come back. I don't think she cared that I have been gone she probably didn't even realize that I wasn't here.

Walking through the door I can see the place is trashed there is all kind of food and papers all over the place. Furniture is tripped over and there is broken beer bottles all over the place.

Shit.

She was drinking. It gets bad when she is drinking. If you think she is bad when she is sober or at least not shitfaced drunk. By the number of broken bottles in the floor I can tell that she is completely shitfaced drunk my only hope is to get to my room before she notices me. The last time when she was this drunk she hit my across the face, no it wasn't that bad but it was the first time she actually hit me. I'm not usually scared to come home because her words hurt me but I now know that they aren't true and this time I spent with Harry in London made it seem even less true.

I start to make my way to my room but I hear a clash and it's too late a glass bottle comes crashing into the wall and I see a drunk blond with a slutty ugly dress fall through the doorway.

"Oh look someone finally came home" She says slurring her words while popping off another cap to a beer bottle and tripping over her own feet.

"I..I..I" I try to say something

"Don't try to make some ass of an excuse you son of a bitch you were probably slutting it up somewhere or with your lame ass friends if you even have any" She says throwing the bottle in the air and the beer inside going all over the place including on me.

She starts to walk closer to me, to the point that we are face to face then she starts to reach down and grab yet another bottle of beer and twists the cap dropping it to the ground, and she takes a big gulp from the bottle. This is not good. I began to shake in fright and she just laughs.