Ch 56 'Epilouge'

The whole wedding is in the picture.

HARRYS POV

The doors open, and I see the most beautiful sight. My wonderful bride to be. She looks drop dead gorgeous and I can't seem to take my eyes of of her. Her arms interlocked with her uncle as music began to play and she began cascading down the isle.

Now she is right on front of making probably the biggest smile spread across my face as I grab her hands and placing them in mine. I can't believe I have become this lucky to have someone this astonishing in my life.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here to join the young woman and this young mad in holy matrimony today. They have chose to recite their own vows. Lydia.."

"Harry, you were there when no one else was. You were the one that took the pain away when I felt like the pain would never go away. Everyone judges you as the though guy with no heart that didn't give anything about any one, but I knew a different side. I feel in love with that side and every side to you. I promise to love you everyday and to be there everyday. I promise that you will never be alone and even though I'm not to strong i will be there to make sure you never get hurt again. I promise that we will grow old to get her but still make things interesting. Harry styles I love you so much. So I do."

The tears are now falling from mine and Lydia's eyes. I knew I was lucky to have her in my life but today made me feel like the luckiest guy alive.

"Harry your vows."

"Lydia, you came into my life in a very low part of it. No matter if you believe in love at first sight I can tell you that this is what it was. You came over to me that night and I knew that you were forever going to be part of my life. I didn't know much of what my life was going to be, but I knew one thing that I was always going to protect you and I wasn't going to let anyone hurt you. You were the only one that truly believed in me the only one that even cared enough to look past my initial appearance and see who I was truly am. You mean the compleat world to me. With out you I wouldn't be on this earth anymore. We have been through so many hard patches in both of our lives and with our you I would have never been able to get through them. I never thought my life would be meaningful until you came in and my life became magical, it become worth something. Every morning when I kissed your forehead and you have a small little smile spread across your face, that was the best part of my day, and every night wrapping you in my arms as you feel asleep on my chest was the only place I felt like everything was okay. You are the single most important and the best thing in my life. I love you more then anything. I promise to love you till the end of the world. To always be someone you can count on. To always be there to cuddle you and wrap you in my arms, to be there every morning to kiss your forehead. I promise to keep you safe and love you for the rest of time. So I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Harry you must kiss the bride."

With that I release her hands and grab her from the back pushing into her into me as she wraps her arms around me and we begin to passionately kiss as every one cheers and claps.

After the kiss we interlock our hands and run out of the chapel.

"Fuck we're really married."
"Yeah we are babe." I say smiling and kissing her lips.
"I love you."
"I love you to"

Everything was beyond expectations. Lydia and Dani planned most of it while me and Liam stuffed our face. We all took pictures and we danced the night away. Everyone congratulated us and somehow they got me to dance for our first dance Touch by Troye Sivan. We dance as the sky goes dark and were the only ones on stage with fairy lights behind us draped along the trees. Everything was perfect.

We cut the cake and we shoved it in each other's face. Lou and Dani got together and made a video of all of our ambarising moments lets just say I wanted to kill him but the laugh it gave my baby made it okay. Lydia threw the bouquet and Dani caught it. Little did she know it was all a set up everyone made sure she caught it because right after Liam tapped her on her shoulder and got down on one knee and proposed, of course she said yes.

I feel a tap on my shoulder "Congrats mate."

Someone I never thought I would see again.

"NIALL HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE."
"I don't know just attending my best friends wedding." I quickly engulf him in a hug.
"Is everyone else with you."
"Yeah we're all here, well except for Zayn he turned out to be a compleat ass hole and I dumped the shit out of him, he never cared for me or anyone for that matter." Maddie says popping up behind him with Alex right be her side as Niall wraps his arm around Alex.

It was so nice to finally see them again, and Lydia couldn't be more happy that she got to see Alex and Maddie again.

"Hey Mad come here."
"What's up Harry."
"I want you to meet my friend Jack I think you to could get along great. He's a whole lot better then Zayn." I whisper the last part in her ear.

They instantly engage in a conversation as I go and find my bride wrapping my arms around her kissing her cheek swaying to the music.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

But every amazing thing must come to an end and we run out to the car as everyone threw rose petals at us. We climb in the car as I place another kiss on her lips and I can feel the smile against my lips which causes me to smile.

"Ready to go to Italy Mrs. Styles."
I love the sound of that.
"Of course Mr. Styles."
"Then off to the air port." And the driver takes off.

"Harry I'm so exited, I can't believe you did this. Aren't you exited we're going to see so many landmarks."

"I'm more exited to rip that dress of of you and see what's under neath."

_____________

THATS IT. THAT IS ALL OF HIDDEN AND ABUSED. NO THERES NOT GOING TO BE A SEQUEL IM SORRY.

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT THE STORY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE, ILL GOVE YOU A COOKIE IF YOU DO.

I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD GET ANY VIEWS AND HOW MUCH IT GOT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

This story became everything to me and I'm so thankful for all that you guys have done with this story. I don't even know why you like this story it's compleat crap, but thank you. Thank for ever vote and comment or read that you made you guys mean the world to me. I love you guys so much.

Thank you so much Reese I really hope you are reading this note. You have been there basically from the begging and you honestly have been one of the best readers I have ever had and you mean so much to me ily.

Thank you so much to all of my friends who helped me through out this, helping me come up with ideas and helped me get past places that I was completely stuck.

THANK YOU. If you still want to hear from me add my other story's and soon I will be posting a new Calum one of you are interested stay too. In the next few days maybe even tonight I don't know. Or you guys could follow me on Twitter or Instagram my personal for both it
@ namelesstifff and my fan account on Twitter it @ infinitystylxs and for Instagram is
@ photographhood . AGAIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOOD BYE.

WITH ALL THE LOVE T xx.
^^^see what I did there.
Goodbye.