Chapter 17 'Truth'

A/N HEY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I HUST HAD ALOT GOING ON AND I PLANNED ON UPDATING YESTERDAY BUT I WAS WRITING IN MY PHONE AND WATTPAD SIGNED ME OUT AND I LOST HALF MY CHAPTER BUT I RE WROTE IT AND CHANGED IT A LITTLE BUT I THINK I LIKE IT BETTER NOW ANYWAYS. THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY. BUT GOOD NEWS I EILL BE UPDATING AT LEAST ONCE MORE TODAY BECASE MY BUS BEVER SHOWED UP FOR SCHOOL SO IM AT HOME SO YAYYYYY ANOTHER UPDATE.

THANK YOU SO MICH I GOT OVER 800 VIEWS LIKE THIS IS CRAZY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMMENT AND MESSAGES IT MAKES ME THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING AND I LOVE YOU HUYS SO MUCH FOR IT.

ALSO THIS STORY IS LIKE MY BABY AND I DONT PLAN ON ENDING IT ANY TIME SOON. :D

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE INJOY!!

Michael's POV

It was a long night out with Cal, Luke and Ash. Ashton or Ash as he said we could call him seems pretty cool. Bowling was fun even though I bowled like 8 gutter balls in a row it was just nice to hang out with guys again.

We all went back to Calum's house where his girlfriend Tiffany and Luke's girlfriend Katie joined us. I also called Rose and she joined us as well. We played stupid games like truth or dare and never had I ever, but we ended up pilling on the floor and couches in Cal's living room to watching a Teen Wolf marathon.... Let's just say us guys had no say in what we watched. I was sitting on floor with Rose sitting between my legs and her back resting against my chest, Luke was on the couch lying down with Katie in his arms, Cal was on the love seat with Tiffany on his lap and his arms wrapping around her and her head resting on his shoulder, and Ash was just sitting on a chair opposite of Cal.

We all passed out around 1am.

........

I slowly got up realising where I am. I'm on Calum's floor with Rose lying next to me. I look around and Ash is still asleep along with Tiffany and Katie but Calum and Luke must have got up already.

"Calum what you do that for" I hear like say.

"Because it's funny" I hear Calum respond

I removed Rose's arm from around me being careful not to wake her and I head in the direction of the voices bantering back and forth. I find a both messy Calum and Luke covered in whipped cream what looks like pancake mix and what looks like powder sugar.

"What the hell did you two do" I ask them as they both turn towards me.

"We'll we were going to make pancakes for every one but this dickhead over there had to throw pancake mix at me" Luke says pointing as Calum.

"Then you had to get the whipped cream and powder sugar out and throw it me" Calum says in his own defence.

"All is fair in love and war" Luke says grinning at Calum.

I start to laugh because this whole thing is too funny.

"Oh Mikey thinks this is funny" Calum says and Like just nods his head and they both smirk at each other.

No no no no no

Calum grabs the pancake mix and Luke grabs the whipped cream.

I'm done for.

Before I had time to run I was covered in pancake mix and whipped cream. I quickly grabbed the powder sugar and before long we were in a heated battle while laughing our heads off. All three of us were covered head to toe in pancake mix and whipped cream and powder sugar. I don't think that there was any part of our body that was not covered in this.

"What the hell happened in here" we all hear four voices yell.

We stop dead in our tracts and turn to face the four people looking at us in amusement, and we burst out laughing and they join in laughing.