Chapter 18 'Fight'

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING LOVE YOU GUYS. WERE ALSO NO WHERE NEAR THE END. YAYYYYY!!!

LYDIA'S POV

I tell Dani everything that happened in London. I thought she would be super judgmental and tell me that I was making a big mistake by dating Harry, and that he was just going to hurt me. That's not what she did though she seemed happy for me she said that she knew I needed someone special in my life and with the new information she learned about my home life she knows I need someone who can protect me. She knows that Harry can be that guy. She also told me that she was going to have to tell Harry that if he ever breaks my heart that he was going to have her to deal with. We both laughed at that.

We were pulling into the cafe where we were going to meet Liam at and luckily we didn't see Liam's car anywhere in the small parking lot. We hurry inside before Liam does arrive.

"Welcome to caffe in the corner is it just you two" the waiter greets us as we walk in

"Um no we are waiting on one more guy" Dani tells her

"We'll why don't we get you two seated and we can send him back when he gets here"

"That sounds great" I say and the waiter whose name tag say Maggie shows to a both on the left side of the cafe and both me and Dani slide in on opposite sides of the both. We must have just got there in time because not minutes later Liam walks in and the waiter shows him to where we are sitting.

“Hey babe” Liam says to Dani

“Hey Ly” Liam says to my

Liam slides into the booth next to Dani and they exchange a small peck on the lips.

“Did you guys order yet”

“Nope we waited for you” Dani responds to Liam.

They start to talk between themselves and I don't feel like interrupting so I just look I realise how small this place actually is there is only about ten tables inside.

I hear a bell ring signaling that someone walking into the cafe. A group of seven walks in. I recognize that they all go to our school. I believe their names are Calum and Tiffany who are dating and Luke and Katie who are dating also with the new kid Ashton who Liam talked about the one day apparently they are friends, but what I did not expect was for Michael and his girlfriend Rose to walk in with them. Michael was in Harry’s and Louis’s group and Calum and Luke aren't really in the same group as you would consider Harry Louis and Michael, but now that I think of it I used to see Michael hanging out with Calum and Luke maybe he still does just whenever Harry and Louis aren't with him.

“Oh hell no” I hear Liam say.

I look away from the group walking in and now I look at an angry Liam why the hell was he so mad. Me and Dani just keep looking at him confused.