Chapter 14 'Questions'

A/N I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AND I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS KINDA A CRAPPY CHAPTER AND ITS REALLY SHORT BUT I STILL HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 350 VIEWS AND 24 COMMENTS IT TRULY AMAZING. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE ENJOY.

Danielle’s POV

My mind can’t process all of this. One day everything seemed to be going perfect the next everything was all messed up. I need to think about this.

Lydia’s mum abuses her mentally not physically at least as I know she doesn’t. How did I not know this. How can her mum do something to someone as nice as Lydia?

Harry gets physically abused so much that he landed in the hospital. How could someone do that to their own kid? Why?

Neither of them will leave their homes. But why?

There is something going on between Lydia and Harry. But I don’t exactly know what.

Louis is rich and seems to be a completely different person at home. Why?

I just feel like all that I knew is no longer true.

I’m driving back to Louis’s house. I still don’t get why he lives so far, or how he even goes to our school since he lives so far. We can just add those two questions to the list things Danielle doesn’t know. I feel like that list just keeps getting longer and longer.

“Take the next right” Louis says knocking me out of my thoughts.

Bring Bring Bring

My phone is ringing and I go to reach for it before it stops ringing but Louis grabs it first.

“What…”

“The cops around here are really strict. You’re not allowed to use your phone while driving. I mean I don’t obey it but i highly doubt that you want to get pulled over”

“No thanks can you answer it though at least I will still know what they want” I tell him suprised that it is still ringing.

I see Louis slide his finger over my IPhone screen to answer it.

Louis POV

“Hello” Liam says. I saw his caller I.D before answering it.

“Hey” I talk back

“Who is this” Liam says noticing that i'm not Danielle

“It’s Louis”

“What…what the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend’s phone”

“Mate calm down she is driving and couldn't answer the phone”

“Well why is she in the car with you, you better not do anything to her” Liam says trying to sound threatening

“I'm not going to do anything to her were just driving to my house so we could work on our European History project that we got assigned to do together along with Harry and Lydia”

“Well don’t you have your own car” Liam bit back.

“Yes but Harry has it”

“Well where is Harry”

“With Lydia on their way to London”

“What why does Harry have your car and why the hell is he with Lydia taking her to London”

“Well Liam that is none of you damn Business now is it.” I tell him.

“Well when it involves my girlfriends best friend then yes it is. He better not hurt her.”

“Calm down he is not going to hurt her and I'm not going to touch your precious Danielle”

“You better not or I swear to god….”

“Look what did you even call for in the first place” I said cutting him of.

“I wanted to know If Dani would like to go out on a date with me and see if she wanted to bring her Lydia along. I have a friend his name is Ashton. Can you just pass that on to Dani” He said sounding annoyed.

“Yeah whatever” I told him hanging up on him. There is no way Lydia is going on a date with this Ashton guy. I know Harry loves Lydia and it would crush him and I saw it in Lydia’s eyes when she was crying in my chest at the hospital that she Loved him.

“So they are going to London looks like we will be doing it on our own tonight ready for a long night” She said laughing.

“Yeah I texted Harry while we were leaving and told him not to worry about what happened and that we took care of it.”

“Thats good”

We pulled up to a large gate and the gatekeeper started to walk over to us and started to tap on the window signaling for Danielle to roll down her window. So she did.

“Excuse me miss who are you here for” he asked her.

“Hey James” I leaned over her showing my face to James.

“Oh Mr. Tomlinson I’m sorry I didn’t see you there. I will open the gate.

About a minute later the gate opens and I tell Danielle to drive through and direct her to which house is mine.

“I still can’t wrap my head around all of this” She says and i just shrug my shoulders as we get out of the car.

I unlock my door and we walk inside. No one greets us at the door the butler must have the day off. I’m ashamed to say that i don’t even know his name. Opps. We head up to my room so we can start to work on this. We enter my room and Danielle sits at my desk where she sat last time she was here and, I spread out across my bed and we both pull out our laptops.

“Okay so we need to have and Outline for a speech we will give, a multimedia presentation and, a 15 page group paper” Danielle tells me.

“O my” is all I manage to say. “It’s going to be a long night” I add. She just nods her head in response.

Lydia’s POV

“Harry really where are we going we have been on the road for almost four hours” I ask Harry.

“I told you it would take a while” he says while leaving out a small laugh.

“Harry please tell me” I beg

“Nope” he says with his cheeky smirk.

“Fine” I say and cross my arms and put on my best pouty face.

“Not going to work babe but good try” He says laughing.

I just sigh and turn back to my phone looking through my twitter and placing my headphones in. I press play on my iphone and Sofa by Ed Sheeran starts to play. I start to fall asleep.

I feel soft lips come in contact with forehead and my eyes slowly open to see a smiling Harry above me.

“where here” he says, again with his cheeky grin.

“well where is here” I ask

“well I can't see anything with you leaning over top of me” I say with a small laugh.

“sorry” He laughs and removes his body from in front of me.

“O my god Harry I can't believe you” I say in amazement while I stare at one of the most beautiful sights ever The London Eye. I can't believe that he brought me to London, the place that I have only dreamed of coming.

A/N MY AUTHOR'S NOTE IS NEXT BUT SORRY I FORGOT TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS BUT ITS THE NEXT PARAGRAPH.

A/N hoped that you guys liked it and again i'm sorry that it took me so long to update and the fact that this chapter is so short. I will try my best to get the next chapter up soon. I have so much stuff that I have in mind and I can't wait to be able to post it but I need the things inbetween. Again thanks so much for over 300 views and almost 350 views I'm so happy like I don't even know how to thank you guys oh and for over 20 votes like this is incredible. I love all of you guys so much. Please vote comment and share. Next chapter should be up sometime this week and it should be way longer.