Chapter 28 'New Beggings'

A/N THANKS FOR 3.8K. SORRY THIS IS LATE I DO LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

FOLLOW THE TWITTER ACCOUNT @HIDDENANDABUSED.

LYDIA’S POV

I was lying between his legs with his arms wrapped around me and my head resting on his chest on OUR couch in our flat. Harry did this he did everything. He bought a flat and a car. When he said he was going to say that he was going to keep me safe he meant it. I couldn't be more thankful it was simply perfect and nothing could ruin it. No longer could my mother ruin it no longer could his dad ruin it.

The tv was playing some horror film that Harry insisted we watch but he has now fallen asleep through it. I can't bring myself to go to sleep I have been asleep for five days, but I don't wanna move where I lay. All of a sudden a loud ring travels throughout the room. I can feel Harry start to shift from underneath me. I  sit up a little to be able to turn and look at him. My eyes met his green eyes and a small smile spreads across both of our faces.

"I think your phone is ringing" I tell him.

"I'll get it later" he says with a smirk in his face.

He closes the distance between us as our lips interlock. His tongue swipes along my bottom lip and then enters. I began to wrap my hands around his neck.

Ring. Ring.

We pull away and let out a small laugh.

"I'll get it later ignore it, now where were we."

Our lips met each other again.

Ring. Ring.

We pull away.

"God dammit" Harry says and I let out a small laugh and get off him.

He gets up and walks across the room to grab his phone to answer the person who has called multiple times. He looks at the phone then swipes his finger across the phone.

"Mike what the hell do u want"

"We'll what the fuck am I suppose to do about that"

"No call Lou"

"Mike I'm busy"

"Fine fuck whatever"

He slams his phone down on the table and makes his way back over too me.

"Babe I'm really sorry but I have to go and help Michael with something. I really don't wanna leave you I'm so so so sorry"