Chapter 13 'Plans'

A/N THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO OVER 300 READS TO ME IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME LIKE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU. I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I HAVEN'T PROOFREAD IT I WILL LATER BUT IT’S 12 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE. LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Lydia’s POV

“Okay so since we are a week into the project, I am going to give you this class period to work on it, by the last ten minutes of class I need to know your idea because I have a very important announcement to make based on your topics.” Mr. Thomas tells us.

Thank god he is giving us sometime, all we did was research possible topics we don’t even have a topic yet we spent so many hours just researching topics. How are we even going to do this?

“Go get into your groups some of you may go out into the hall if you would like too”

Me and Dani got up and walked towards Harry and Louis still with worried looks on our faces.

“Lets go out in the hall” Louis suggests.

“yeah” the rest of us agree and we walk out the door and into the hallway.

“Okay so we really need to pick a topic or we are screwed” Dani says and we all nod our heads in agreement.

Then the door opens and out walks Taylor and Kendall and their partners Zayn and Niall. Zayn and Niall are best friends but they are completely different people. Zayn is a complete dick but Niall is so nice.

ZAYN’S POV

“Hey Zayn, can you do me a big favor” Kendall asks as she bats her eyelashes and flips her hair while she traces her finger along my chest.

“Yeah”

“Well will you and Niall go tell Lydia that she is a fucking slut” Kendall and Taylor say in unison.

I don’t want to do it Lydia is one of the nicest people in our school but I have had a massive crush on Kendall since grade five and I’m not going to tell her no.

“NO fucking way what did she do to you” Niall says, he has always had a crush on Lydia.

“Well it’s obvious that she slept with Harry they both came in together Harry doesn’t just hang out with girls especially not girls like her” Kendall says

“So what if she did its not like he would ever go for you I don’t even think he knows that you exist so give it a break”

“Whatever will someone just go do it we can’t let her get away with just sleeping with him like she needs to know that girls like her don’t get boys like Harry”

“well i'm not doing it you don’t even know that she slept with him” He is right but I have to do it maybe Kendall might like me after.

“I will do It “

“WHAT Zayn no!!” Niall tells me but my mind is already made up.

“I’m sorry Niall” I get up and walk down the hallway towards Lydia.

As I walk I can feel Niall’s death glare and Kendall’s and Taylors Happy smile. I think I am going to regret doing this. How am I going to even to say it gosh what am did I get myself into.

Harrys POV

We have decided to do our project on Paris and we were going to meet back at Lou’s house to get something done on this dumb project.

I see Zayn walking towards us what can this dick want.

He walks almost right up to Lydia and half whispers but enough so that me, Lou and Danielle can hear.