Chapter 42 'Little One'

LYDIAS POV

Waking up today is different. Harry isn't just my boyfriend he is my fiance. I love saying that. I never thought that this would happen this soon. I never thought that I would be engaged before I even finished high school. I never thought that I would be saying that I was engaged at eighteen. But nothing matters not what anyone would say not if someone would say were too young or were just being stupid. The only thing that matters to me and Harry is the love we have for eachother.

“Goodmorning love.”  Harry's raspy morning voice speaks up.

“Goodmorning.”

“So today we go to coachella.” Harry says as he pulls me in closer to him.

I snuggle into the warmth of him and his arms close around me.  

“Yeah.”

“I just want to stay here and cuddle with my fiance.” He says with a smile on his face.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you more.” He says placing a kiss on more forehead.

After some cuddling and kissing we end up making our way up out of bed so we can get ready for coachella.

Harry was in his regular black skinny jeans and then just a white tshirt. I chose w romper that the pants part was a black and white aztec print and the top part was a light pink with a big bow. (lydias offit in the side or begging.)

“You look so pretty.” Harry says as he grabs me by the waist.

All I can help but do is smile. I'm not sure if my smile has left my face since last night.

Soon I am pushed against the wall of the room and I jump a little wrapping my legs around harry's hips and he moves his hand to hold me up. As our lips move together in perfect harmony Harry swipes his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I give him.

“Come on love birds we need to go.”   

Me and Harry break apart and I slide down off of Harry we both turn to face the voice that happen to belong to Lou.

“Okay who the hell gave him a key to our room.”

“Well your fiance over there gave it to EL and I just kinda took it.” Lou said just shrugging like breaking up our moment meant nothing at all.

After Harry threw something at Lou and yelled at him to get out and a few more shared moments we make our way down the to the lobby where we were meeting the rest of the group and then getting a uber to go to coachella. I have a feeling that everything is going to go amazing we get to see amazing bands perform and just be away with the most important people in my life.

The sun is shining as we enter the festival. We hear music blasting from all around us. We decided before that we were going to head over to the main stage where Paramore was performing. Me and Harry were walking hand in hand and son we made it to the large group standing around the main stage waiting for the band to come out.