Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Niall's POV

"Okay so you know the plan right?" I recapped, already explaining it to Louis twice. When he's worried he can't comprehend things correctly right away.

"I got it," He confirmed, but there was some doubt in his eyes. "You sure this is going to work?"

"Positive." I reassured, patting his back.

Lou grabbed his wallet and we 'casually' walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway, where security was standing at the door incase any crazed fans found out where we were staying.

"Where are you two going?" Paul asked. Since he got off the phone with Louis he made sure we had extra security so we couldn't try anything 'funny'.

"I'm hungry Paul!" I moaned, holding my stomach and throwing my head back. "Me and Lou were going to grab some Taco Bell." Lou nodded and swung his keychain around his index finger.

Paul looked at us suspiciously. "Don't drive, I don't want fans recognizing your car. I'll call the chauffeur." He said, crossing his muscular arms over his black T-shirt and reaching for his walkie-talkie.

"But Paul!" I complained, grunting loudly. I knew there was nothing to change his mind, and I hadn't planned on him moving, but in any other circumstance I would've tried to get my own way anyways.

"I can't risk you guys...on the loose." He responded, choosing his words carefully. The chauffer will be here in 10 minutes, start heading down" he nodded to the elevator. I let out one more grunt in complaint before stomping over to the elevator with Louis behind me.

As the doors closed I stuck out my tongue at Paul for good measure.

As soon as the elevator started moving, Lou burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, that was priceless!" He doubled over and I took a bow.

"Thank you, thank you. I should really be an actor." I said with a cocky smirk.

"I can see it now, Niall Horan: The Tale of Two Leprechauns." he said, waving his hands in the air dramatically. It was my turn to laugh, hunching over until my sides hurt.

"Okay, but seriously, you know the plan right?" I said once we sobered up.

"Piece of cake. I already called the cab instead, and we'll jump in that instead of the limo," Lou said with a wave of his hand.

Suddenly the elevator went pitch black and I sensed that we stopped moving. I heard Louis sharply intake a breath.

"Niall...please tell me this is part of the plan?" He said as calmly as he could.

"Um...it's part of the plan?" I said, making it come out as a question, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"FUCK!" he yelled, kicking something in the oblivion. I pulled out my phone and turned it on so I could at least see his face. His eyes were red and puffy and I could see the vein sticking out of his neck.

"What are we gonna do?!" He yelled, shaking my shoulders roughly. I took a step back and bumped the elevator buttons. Quickly, I found the Emergency Button and pressed it, a voice came on the speakers.

"Hello?" The man on the other end of the line asked. I sighed in relief.

"Help! The elevator stopped moving and it's all black!" I said into the receiver quickly.

"Alright, the lights will be on in about 15 seconds, as for the immobility, I'm afraid you'll be stuck for a bit." he said. As he finished the sentence the lights came back on and I blinked profusely to focus my eyes.