Chapter 2

EAY CH 2

"Is she dead?"

"I don't know...poke her"

"You poke her!"

"I'll poke her!"

"Shut up Harry!"

"Mhm go away" I muttered out, pulling the covers over my head. I heard Liam chuckle.

"We need to, love, that's why we're waking you up." He said.

"I agree with Anna go away!" Louis muttered, pulling me closer to him.

"Lou we have a photo shoot," Liam spoke again.

"Yeah, and then a rehearsal after that." Niall piped in.

"Go away Niall I'm still mad at you." Lou mumbled.

"Alright, you leave us no choice..." Harry said. Oh God, what's going on?

"ATTACK!" Niall yelled before the three of them jumped on top of us.

"TAKE COVER!" Louis yelled, rolling over on top of me so I wouldn't get pummeled by the three of them. They all sat on top of Louis, who fell on top of me. Thee weight crushed all the oxygen out of my lungs.

"God you're so fat Niall," Louis muttered, trying and failing to shove the three off them off his back.

"Crushing. Me." I stammered out between my short breaths.

"We'll get off as soon as Louis promises to get ready." Harry said definitely.

"He promises!" I screeched out, "Harry get your butt out of my face." I added after I opened my eyes. He wiggled it teasingly.

"Lou, do you promise?" Liam asked sensibly.

"NEVER!" Lou screamed before flipping all of the boys off of him. He grabbed my hand and dashed out of the room and down the stairs with the three others after us.

"Morning Zayn !" I yelled as we blew past him. Louis reached up to give him a high five, and Zayn dodged it.

"WATCH THE HAIR!" he yelled after us. Wow, he really was conceited. Lou led me through the kitchen, where I saw he grabbed a few pancakes off the counter before going outside to the garage. He threw me into the passenger seat and drove off.

"Breakfast?" he asked and offered me one of the pancakes before scarfing down the other one.

"You're insane, you know that," I stated, biting into the yumminess.

He smiled at me "But you love me," he said while patting my head.

"WATCH THE HAIR!" I mimicked Zayn from a few minutes earlier and we burst out laughing.

"So where are we going?" I questioned after a few minutes of driving.

"THE PARK!" Louie yelled before putting on the radio. Drive By by Train (A/N I do not own this song other legal stuff) came on and he started belting out the lyrics.

"OH I SWEAR TO YOU I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU!!"

"You're a really good singer Lou" I noted. He smiled before dusting off a shoulder

"Well I uh hate to brag but yeah, I sorta am." I slapped his shoulder and rolled my eyes.

We drove in a comfortable silence until he pulled into the park. He jumped out of the car and ran for the swings, acting like a five year old.

"Wheee!" he screamed as he went higher. I sat on the swing next to him and started swinging along with him.

"Bet I can swing higher then you!" Lou shouted, pumping his legs harder.