Chapter 17

Pretty emotional roller coaster for most characters. Please try to understand Harry's point of view and not hate on him?

Chapter 17

**Louis POV**

What could she possibly want to talk about? If I've learned one thing, it's that when a girl wants to talk to you, the reasons never good.

"Sure love, what about?" I said nervously biting my lip. Her eyes glanced everywhere else around the room except at mine.

"Can we talk privately?" she said, looking at the ground. I nodded and we went into my room, and she closed the door behind us.

"You might want to sit down," she murmured. I ran a hand through my hair and plopped onto my bed.

"Ana, what's wrong?" I asked, trying to look into her eyes but she wouldn't meet them.

"I'm...I can't do this!" she said, throwing her arms up in the air and turning to stare out the window.

"What can't you do?" I asked, getting up and walking towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. I saw a tear slip off her cheek as she stared at the ground.

"I can't say it." she whispered, refusing to look up.

"Ana I want to help you, but I need to know what's wrong."

"That's just it, you can't help me. You might want nothing to do with me."

"Don't ever say that. We both know it's not true. I will always want to be with you." I said, kissing her shoulder softly.

"Lou, you might want to be with me, but you won't want IT!" she yelled.

"Want what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, confused as hell.

"This!" she turned towards me, pointing at her stomach.

"Love, if this is about you gaining weight, I can assure you that no matter what-"

"I'M NOT GAINING WEIGHT I'M PREGNANT!" she screamed as more tears poured down her face. She slid down the wall into a crouching position and put her head into her arms.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded. Did I hear her right?

"I'm pregnant Lou, We're having a baby." she whispered, more tears slipping down her soft cheeks.

Oh. My. God.

I sat down on the floor as well, staring into space.

She's pregnant.

I'm going to be a father.

"H-how?" I finally muttered after minutes of silence passed us.

"I knew you were childish Lou but even you must know how babies are made," she chuckled lightly, looking up.

"No I mean how did this happen? We used protection and-"

"I don't know!" she yelled. "But now I'm pregnant and you have your job and you're never going to be around and-"

I crawled over to her and kissed her lips, silencing her.

"If you think some stupid job is going to keep me away from my family then you don't know me at all." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Do you mean that?" she said, meeting my eyes and smiling.

"Of course." I whispered back. "So, we're really having a baby?" I smiled, rubbing her tummy.

She nodded, and I leant over, putting my face next to her stomach.

"Hey there little guy," I whispered, kissing her tummy. I felt so much joy in that moment.