Chapter 10

So my brother walks in my room this morning and wakes me up, telling me Zayn Malik died in a plane crash. I almost cried until he showed me the article on twitter. Totally fake!

He's a jerk... Anways here you goo! I'm not really impressed with this chapter, but you can't love em all right?

Chapter 10

Ana's POV (Time lapse 1 week)

I have literally been at this hospital for 2 weeks now. I haven't even left to shower. The boys brought me changes of clothes when they visited, which was every chance they got.

No one mentioned the me and Lou thing, which probably means no one knows.

Lou wouldn't tell anyone right? Of course not, he's my best friend!

I reached up to Harry's forehead and wiped his curls away. At my touch his eyebrows crinkled together.

"Harry?" I whispered. That was his first movement since he was in here. He'd been able to hear us talk for a week now but couldn't move.

His eyes crinkled as he squinted. A slight groan escaped his lips. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Liam's number.

"Li he's waking up! Get over here!" I hung up and smiled to myself.

"Hi Harry!" I kissed his cheek lightly and the corner of his mouth twitched into a smile.

"You like that?" I whispered into his ear before placing my lips on top of his. I kept kissing him and slowly he started responding.

Soon enough I trailed the kisses down his neck and started sucking his skin. That woke him up! His whole body jolted awake. I pulled back and looked into his green eyes.

"Good morning love," I whispered. He smiled and reached up to kiss my lips.

The boys walked in and I heard Niall groan.

"Great, he's been awake all of 30 seconds and already has a hickey!"

Everything was a blur of happiness. We were all smiling and laughing and joking with each other. The the doctors came in and made us leave for some tests. If everything came back alright we could all go home!

While we were in the waiting room Zayn looked over at me nervously.

"Er, Anna, can I have a word with you?" I shrugged and he led me down a hall and into- a supply closet?

When he closed the door darkness enveloped us. I could just make out his dark outline in the shadows.

"Sooo," I started off awkwardly, "What'd you want to talk about?"

I saw him run a hand through his hair. "I, well all the lads, know about you and Louie." I gasped.

"You do?" I squeaked out. I saw his dark figure nod.

"Dammit, there has to be a light in here somewhere." I heard him fumble around until he found the switch.

"That made this conversation like a thousand times less awkward." I chuckled. He stared at me and crosses his arms.

"This isn't funny. Now listen, do you see yourself with Harry for a long time?"

"Why does everyone ask me that?! I don't know I hope so!"

"Well if you don't, end it before he gets too attached." he stated solemnly.

"Zayn I'm so confused! Lou is my best friend and growing up I always thought there was something more and now I like Harry a lot and I don't want to hurt him and-" I got cut off when Zayn pulled me into a hug.

"Sh. It's alright. You'll make the right decision, just don't take too long." he rubbed my back and I looked up and smiled at him.

"Thanks Zayn."

"One more thing, Lou doesn't actually know that we all know, soo..." I smiled and zipped my lips shut.

"I won't tell," Zayn smiled at me.

"Thanks, now let's get out of here before anyone gets suspicious." he grabbed my hand and towed me out. When we got back to the waiting room everyone gave us weird looks.

"Why'd you go in a supply closet...?" Liam trailed off.

"Private conversation." Zayn muttered before sitting back down.

10 minutes later and Harry could come home!

The car ride was quite awkward. Zayn kept giving me looks, telling me to stay quiet with his eyes.

I hated lying. It was something I was never good at. Even when I was little I couldn't even lie about taking the last cookie. Louis on the other hand was always the cunning one. Whenever we got in trouble, he would make up some story to get us out of it.

When we got home Harry went straight to his room and I followed. He laid down on the bed while I sat next to him.

"Alright what's wrong?" he finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Wha-what do you mean? everything's fine! Your home and everyone's friends and-" he stopped my babbling by punching my lips shut.

"You're a horrible liar and you look as if you haven't slept for weeks Anna now spill." he penetrated my hazel eyes with his deep green ones. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"It's just I was so nervous when you were in the hospital, like any breath might have been your last. I haven't slept for weeks. And I feel guilty for running you over with the-" he cut me off yet again by kissing me. When he pulled back he smiled faintly.

"Don't feel guilty, it could've happened to anyone." I nodded.

"But it happened to me. I swear Harry all I do is mess things up. I don't know why you stick around with me!"

"Because you're a beautiful mess," he kissed my forehead. "And you're my beautiful mess." he captured my lips once more.

I blushed as he kissed me once more. Don't ask me how but in that moment everything felt wrong. His kiss wasn't the same as Lou's kiss. It was too empty.

It was that moment I realized I was in love with Lou. As crazy and messed up as that sounds, I'm in love with my best friend. I broke away from him and he gave me a questioning look.

"Well good night!" I said before laying down next to him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"You're a strange girl Anna." he chuckled. "Goodnight."

I would have to break up with him, I couldn't live a lie like this. Who am I kidding?! Lou probably doesn't feel the same way...

And I can't break up with Harry just yet. I mean, he just came out of a coma! He needs time.

'Just keep up the act a little longer, everything will be alright.' I thought to myself.

Why do I make my life so screwy?

I love you guys so much. Like you don't understand. Also, I have a joint account for 1D fan fics @writingurl93

It'd mean everything if you checked it out <3 I also realized I've never signed my name in here. I know I said this was an anon account but what the heck!

~Lauren:)