Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ana's POV

I paced nervously back and forth through the living room. What was taking Lou so long?

"If you walk anymore you're going to make a trench in the floor." Liam chuckled from the couch, his eyes following my movements. He came back from golfing an hour ago and has been watching me for at least 15 minutes.

"What's taking so long? They should've been back by now." I said, stopping in my tracks to stare into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm sure they've just hit traffic or something. It's rush hour you know," He reassured me.

"Maybe I should give him a call..." I trailed off, fingers edging towards the phone on the table.

"You've called four times now, his phone is probably on silent."

I groaned loudly and slumped down on the couch next to Liam.

"I know what'll make you feel better, let's do a Twitcam!" he smiled, reaching for his laptop. After a few minutes of setting up, he finally waved at the camera.

"Ello!" He smiled, "I've got a surprise guest for you today!" He pointed the camera at me, "It's Louie's girlfriend Anna!"

I grinned slightly and gave a light wave. "Hello all- woah 20,000 people?!" I said shocked, watching the number increase rapidly.

"Yeah we've got some truly amazing fans out there, and we love you all!" Liam smiled. Almost instantaneously, my phone starting buzzing a mile a minute, telling me I got a bunch of new tweets and followers.

"Anna's worried because Lou's taking awhile to come back, but it's nothing to be afraid of! We all know how slow of a driver he is." Liam teased. It made me feel better being able to take my mind away from my worries for a minute. Relaxing.

We answered a few questions people asked and suddenly Liam clapped his hands loudly together.

"Okay, time for the big news! I was going to wait for the rest of the lads but I'm too excited!"

I raised an eyebrow. What big news? He couldn't tell everyone I'm pregnant, that's supposed to be top secret!

"We..." Liam trailed off for dramatic suspense. I smacked his arm and chuckled.

"Well out with it! I haven't heard this news yet either!"

"We...are going on another tour in March!" Liam gleamed. What?!

I smiled and hugged him, "Congrats Li! You've worked so hard for this!" He chuckled.

"It's going to be another American Tour. Tweet us where you want us to go and the towns with the most tweets will be picked!"

Suddenly the front door slammed shut. I peered down the hallway and saw an angry looking Louis come into view. I got up off the couch as he came in. Before I could move he enveloped me in a hug, kissing me passionately. He tasted salty, like tears.

Something was wrong. Why was he crying?

"Aw would you look at the lovebirds?" Liam cooed from behind us. I turned and saw he had the laptop facing us, our kiss broadcasted to the whole world. I instantly blushed.

"We need to talk," Lou said softly, kissing my cheek and taking my hand in his clammy one.

"Lou I just told everyone about the tour! Anything you'd want to say about it?" Liam said, getting up and standing with us.

"Not now Li, I'm not even sure if we're having a tour anymore." Lou said before giving a slight wave at the camera. "I need to discuss some things with the band, we'll talk to you guys later!" He said perkily before slamming the laptop shut, a grumpy look plastered back on his features.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, picking up the laptop and putting it back on the desk. Lou pulled me to the couch and I sat on his lap, curling into him.

"Long story short, I'm kicked out of the band," Lou said passively. My whole body froze.

No.

"What?! Why?" Liam asked quickly.

"Basically Simon told me we either needed to get an abortion or leave the band, I told him to go to hell, and now me and Anna have to move out and I'm no longer part of One Direction." My hands instantly dropped to my stomach, rubbing my little ball of joy. Why would Simon want to get rid of him or her?

Niall walked in and froze at the sight before him.

"He told you, eh?" He frowned, lying down on the floor. His eyes were puffy as if he'd recently been crying. I felt like I might start crying.

All of a sudden I heard something smash against a wall down the hall. Everyone turned there direction toward the sound and heard a muffled yell from Harry.

"Guess the walls aren't too thick..." Niall said. Lou got up off the couch.

"I should go talk to him.." He sauntered off towards Harry's room.

As soon as he left the tears streamed down my face. Instantly Niall and Liam were there, patting my back and hugging me.

"Shh it's okay," Liam soothed, running a hand through my hair.

"No its not! Louis just gave up his dream! We have to move out! What if we never see you again?1 I'm having a baby! What could possibly be okay right now?" I yelled.

"Just because you guys move out doesn't mean we won't visit you guys everyday." Niall smiled. I looked up into his eyes.

"And we'll always be here for your son or daughter. He or she already feels like a member of the family!" Liam added. I looked between the two of them and smiled slightly.

"But that doesn't change the fact that Louis has to quit singing for me..." I said.

"He doesn't have to quit singing, he just has to quit One Direction. Since he's already discovered he'll always have some fans that will listen to his solo stuff." Liam said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder to hug me. "It'll all be okay, I promise."

I looked down at my tummy and smiled. My little boy or girl will be alright. Sure, we'd have to move out of the comforts of this mansion, but me and Louis can make it on our own. Even if we don't have to be alone, because I know for a fact the boys mean it when they say they aren't going anywhere.

Niall placed a hand on my stomach and smiled. "Hey there little guy, everything's going to be alright," He whispered, kissing the center of my stomach. "Also, if you could grow some balls, that'd be great, because I'd prefer a nephew over a niece," He added. I smacked his shoulder.

"Ow! Kidding! I'll love you either way!" He said quickly. I chuckled.

Liam also kissed my stomach, "I don't care whatever you are, either way we're going to make sure you have the best life possible. Imagine what career day will be like at school!" He joked. I smiled at the both of them.

My family may be broken, but we're still family.

Hope you likeey! Comment/vote! it inspires faster and longer chapters;)