Chapter 22

"Zayn!" I yelled, barreling into the darker boy's chest. He wrapped me in a hug and chuckled.

"Calm down Anna, I just saw you last week,"

"I know," I bounced up and down on my heels, a smile plastered on my face as I saw the rest of the boys coming up the driveway, "But I missed you guys!"

"HARRY!" Louis yelled, running out of the front door and jumping into Harry's arms. They laughed and fell down on the grass together. Liam and Niall came up to me carrying pizzas.

"Just set it on the counter boys." I said as they walked past me and into the apartment. Zayn lead me inside and helped me up the stairs since I had a hard time seeing my feet lately.

"C'mon lovebirds!" I called to Lou and Harry, who were still currently on the front lawn laughing about something.

When I got inside Niall was hovering over the pizza boxes, licking his lips in anticipation. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a stack of paper plates, setting them on the counter and shoved Niall out of the way.

"Make yourself useful and bring everything to the balcony." I ordered, stuffing the pizza boxes into his hands and putting the plates on top.

"I didn't here a please in there." Niall stuck his tongue out as he walked to the balcony.

Okay, balcony is an exaggeration. It's really just a small deck on the second floor off of the living room area. It just felt like a balcony to me.

I reached for the cups and Liam came in, taking them from my hands and bringing them outside without a word.

Sighing, I went for the sodas, but Zayn beat me to it, taking the two bottles of Mountain Dew out of my hands and bringing them outside.

"Alright guys, what's up?" I called out to them, Liam and Zayn returned to grab the napkins and stopped when I called to them. Harry and Lou came into the house finally. Harry looked up and shrugged.

"Their just trying to making things easier for you."

"I'm pregnant, not handicapped." I argued, giving a pointed look to Zayn and Liam. They both gave puppy dog looks and held up their hands.

"Sorry Ana, we were only trying to help." Zayn said, shuffling his feet on the floor.

"You're having a baby in three months, we want you to be as comfy as possible." Liam added. I smiled and wrapped them into a group hug.

"I'm glad you want to help, but I can take care of myself." I said, ruffling both of their hairdo's as I pulled away.

"Alright, let's go eat!" Harry said, rubbing his hands together.

"Wait, where's Niall?" Zayn asked. A moment of silence passed us as we realized what we had done.

Niall was alone. With the food.

We all ran out onto the balcony, to find Niall on the last piece of the first box of pizza. We all glared at him and he looked up, giving an innocent smile.

"Er, what's up lads? You want some pizza eh?" He held up the half-eaten slice and offered it to us. We all just glared at him.

"I would be mad at you, but this is our last night together, so I'm going to let it slide," Lou said, being the first to break the silence as he took a seat next to the blonde boy and grabbing the second box of cheesy goodness.

Uneasiness settled around us as those words sunk in, the last night. Tomorrow morning they'd be leaving for America, and me and Lou would be left behind.