Chapter 15

Hey guys! Stay tuned for an IMPORTANT message at the end:) see you there!

Chapter 15

I woke up with a massive headache. I let out a moan and felt Lou tighten his grip on me.

"You alright love?" he said into my ear.

"Just a headache...and a stomach ache. I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered quickly before rushing to Lou's bathroom. My stomach emptied out it's contents in a variety of colors.

Way to start off the morning Anna.

I felt my hair being tugged back and turned towards Lou, who gave a weak smile.

"Are you alright?" he asked again, more seriousness in his tone.

"Yeah, I think I caught a bug, please go away I don't want you getting it." I said, placing my face on the cool porcelain. I could only imagine how glamorous I was looking at the moment.

I felt Lou's hands still hovering over me.

"Your sure your okay?"

Before I could answer, round two came. After I was done spewing like a volcano, I turned back towards Lou.

"I think I'll just grab an aspirin and call it a day." I gave a weak smile, leaving the bathroom and heading for the stairs. I felt Lou still follow behind as I made my way down.

I went into the cupboard and pulled out the bottle and got some water.

Taking a swig I popped the pill in my

mouth. Liam stumbled his way into the kitchen and looked up at me.

"Ana! You look...well, you look awful." he said point blank.

"Thank you Liam. I wasn't aware." I said frustrated.

"You alright?" he said with more concern.

"I'M FINE!" I exploded. "Why does everyone keep asking me that?!"

He looked taken aback. "Um, sorry love." he muttered before quickly leaving the kitchen.

"Wait! Liam! I'm sorry." I called back up to him. He didn't come back an I groaned in frustration, placing the water bottle up to my face again.

"Hey," Lou came in cautiously. "Are you-?"

"I'm fine." I spat back. "Just tired." I added before heading back up the stairs.

I passed Niall on the way up.

"Morning," he yawned out.

"Good morning." I said, much calmer then before.

"I'm gonna start on breakfast, you want anything?"

I thought for a moment. "Actually, I could really go for some Waffles with strawberries...and whipped cream!" I smiled.

He chuckled. "Well, I'm no Emril Lagassee, but I'll see what I can do." he winked. I giggled and went back up stairs, laying down.

Lou came in right behind me.

"Alright Anna what gives? One second your throwing up and about to rip me and Liam's heads off and the next you're all sweet and asking for waffles?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I got up and went to hug Lou. "But I'm sorry." I looked into his eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose.

"It's okay. I just want to know what's wrong."

"And I honestly have no clue." I said back. Seriously, this is not normal behavior for me, something must be wrong.

We stayed hugging for a few minutes, just enjoying each others presence.

"THOSE WAFFLES ARE READY!" Niall called from downstairs.

"Ooh waffles!" I cheered, rushing down to the kitchen. I heard Lou chuckle as we descended down the stairs for the second time.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down as Niall placed the plate in front of me.

I looked at them and frowned.

"You know, I don't think I want waffles anymore." I pushed the plate away, suddenly revolted. Niall looked disappointed.

"I know I'm not the best at presenting them but they aren't that bad!" he pouted.

"I know, I'm just in the mood for some cheese now." I reached into the fridge and pulled out a slice, eating it. Lou and Niall both gave me confused looks.

I became frustrated. "WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

Lou put his hands up defensively. "Sorry love, your just extremely moody today."

"Damn, someone's on their period." Niall muttered, biting into his pancake.

I froze, dropping the piece of cheese that was in my hand.

"What's the date?" I suddenly asked, running towards the calendar.

"July 24th, why?" Lou questioned, walking over to me. "Is something wrong?"

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn suddenly appeared in the doorway, fully dressed and a smile on his face.

"Zayn! Come run to the store with me! We're out of cheese!" I said quickly, grabbing his arm and forcing him out the door before he could utter another word.

**Louies POV**

She just walked out the door without another word.

"What was that about?" I asked Niall, opening the fridge. The cool air helps me think.

"I don't know mate, but that was weird. These waffles don't look that bad do they?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "We're not even out of cheese! Something's up. What could she need to go to the store for?" I slammed the fridge shut again.

"Maybe she is..you know..getting her monthly gift I think they call it?" Niall stammered.

"Why would she just run out like that then?"

"Because we don't have her..Erm...proper equipment for it? This is a house of men, we don't normally buy that stuff."

I sighed and laid my head on the counter.

"I hope your right." I mumbled.

"C'mon lad, Anna's your best friend. I'm sure if something was wrong she'd tell you." he put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him. "Yeah, you're probably right. But why would she bring Zayn to buy the stuff? I did grow up with four sisters.."

"Because Zayn is in touch with his feminine side." Niall laughed with a wink, grabbing the plate of waffles and returning to his room.

I sighed. I sure hope Niall is right.

Hey again! So, a few things (I'll try to keep it short)

1.) Lemme know what you think is wrong with Anna in a comment:)

2.) I'm ALMOST up to 50 fans:D do get your questions ready for the interview!

3.) VOTE VOTE VOTE! Because you love me?:)

4.) Check out my joint account @writingurl93 please? My cowriter is AMAZING

5.) I'm curious. Comment and lemme know how old you think I am? I'll dedicate the next chapter to anyone who gets it right:)

Kay that's all bye bye now:)