Chapter 4

I'm back! So I try to upload every day but I got really busy lately...

You know those days where you just have really low self esteem? I got that today when my little brother called me fat...

Then I ate a brownie and felt better...

Jk XD I did 100 situps to prove him wrong...

I'm always right. Never forget that!

Okay here you go:

Anna's POV:

MY MILKSHAKES BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!!

Louis's phone was the object that woke me up. He slowly aroused from his slumber unlike me, who sprang to life as it started singing.

"Answer the bloody thing!" I groaned out. I felt him reach over me and grab it off his side table.

"Hello? Oh hi Simon. Okay okay no need to yell. No she's just a friend. I'll check it out now. Yup, bye." I heard him start typing away and turned to face him.

"Mornin" I murmured.

"Good morning love, seems we've gotten in a bit if trouble." he replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Have a look for yourself!" he said, thrusting his phone in my face. After my eyes refocused, I saw countless pictures of me and Louis together. There were some from when we were in the airport, and he was holding my hand to drag me out, some of us together in the park swinging, and even one of us in the hospital as I'm holding Harry's flowers by Louie's bed. I read the article below:

It seems that Louis Tomlinson and Samantha Winters relationship is over. Here you can see the British boy in many different locations with someone new. Who is this mystery woman? How is Samantha taking all of this? Stay posted for updates of the new romance!

I gasped, shocked at the tabloids. Only one question buzzed through my mind though.

"Who's Samantha Winters?" I looked over at him and he looked nervous.

"She's, um, my...girlfriend?" he finally said after much hesitation.

"You have a girlfriend?!" I said, shocked, instantly getting up off his bed. It all felt wrong now knowing that there's another girl who sleeps in this bed with him too. He looked hurt.

"Please let me explain..." he started off but I kept backing away.

"No need to," I spat back coldly, "well go ahead and call her. Tell her that I'm nothing more than a friend!" Tears started surfacing to my eyes. Why was I reacting this way?

Because I felt betrayed.

"I think you're overreacting love..." he tried again but I cut him off.

"Don't call me that! Save it for your precious Samantha!" I said her name as if I was saying satan's name itself.

He opened his mouth and I turned around, speeding out of the room. I ran into the living room and found all the boys watching the news. My face was on the TV and they weren't even getting the facts straight. I'm just his friend!

They all looked up at me with concern on their faces. I took a deep breath.

"I need someone to drive me home." I said as calmly as I could. Harry jumped up out of his seat.

"I will!" he ran over to me and put a hand around my waist, leading me out of the room. He grabbed the keys and we hopped in the car, I gave him the address and he plugged it into his GPS.