Chapter 11

You guys are the best, just saying.

I do a happy dance when I see all the comments and votes you guys give me

Ask my brother he's seen it...

Here you go hope you like it:)

And FYI it's about to get sad soon, sorry but all stories have to...

Chapter 11:

EAY CH 11

Days passed. Harry gradually built up his strength. It became a regular habit for me to sleep over the boys's house and soon enough I even occupied one of Harry's drawers.

Yawning, I stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen. Liam was sitting on the stool at the counter, his eyes little slits. He had a bowl of cereal in front of him but he couldn't even eat it he was so tired.

I grabbed an apple and sat down next to him.

"Good morning!" I smiled, pinching his cheeks. He weakly swatted at my hand and grumbled.

"Go away," he muttered.

"Hey there Mr. Grumpy Gills," I said in a deep voice. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Did you really just quote Finding Nemo at 8:30 in the morning?"

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. "I'm going for a jog, you wanna come?"

"Anna, I can barely eat this cereal, what makes you think I'd want to go run?" he said sarcastically.

"Sorry for offering." I grumbled before going to the door and slipping on my shoes. Louis walked into the room, looking a little more awake then Liam.

"Morning Lou, I'm going for a jog. Wanna join?" I called while tying my laces.

"Actually yeah, I could loose a few pounds," he said, rubbing his non-existent stomach. I chuckled.

He ran upstairs to grab his shoes. When he came back down I gave him a questioning look.

"You're gonna run in Toms?"

He gave a cheeky grin. "It's all I've got." I shrugged and he slipped them on.

"ANNA WHY WOULD YOU LET ME RUN IN TOMS?!" Lou huffed out, taking off his shoe and rubbing his foot. We were jogging for half an hour and decided to take a few minutes break.

"You said it was all you had!" I said, putting a hand on my hip.

"Well why didn't you tell me to borrow a pair of Niall's shoes?"

"So now it's my responsibility to take care of your feet?" I said sarcastically.

"Uhh...yeah!" Louie replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes. "You ready to keep going? We've got another mile till we get back home."

"ANOTHER MILE?!" he said exasperated.

"Shut up you big baby!" I said, slapping his chest.

"Alright alright, but first I want to show you something!" he said, grabbing my hand and towing me towards the trees.

"Lou where are you-" he pinched my lips shut.

"No talking until we get there!" he covered my eyes and pulled me further into the unknown.

After walking blindly for another 10 minutes, he finally let go of my eyes. I gasped at the sight before me.

"Oh my God I remember this!" I said, running up to the old tree house we used to play in as kids. He followed me and we got climbed up the rickety ladder our dads made years ago.