Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry's POV

We all ran off the stage from our concert in San Francisco, cheering. Louis was hyper and on an adrenaline rush as he pushed the security guards out of the way to reach the food table, grabbing a water and chugging it down.

"Wow, I really don't know what I've been missing these few months!" He said excitedly. I chuckled and walked over to him.

"Good to be back Lou?" I asked, wrapping an arm around the older boy's shoulder.

"Yeah!" He yelled before throwing the water in to the bin and running to the changing room to get ready for the second half of the concert. Liam and I rumbled with laughter as we followed him into the room, to find him setting up a skype call with Anna.

I started to walk over to go say hi to the camera, but Liam placed a hand on my chest, stopping me.

"Let him have a few minutes alone with her, they need that." He said, brown eyes boring into my green ones. I nodded once and stood at the edge of the door, listening into the conversation.

"Lou!" I heard Anna yell, practically feeling her energy bounce into the room.

"Hello lovely," he said, a smile appearing on his lips.

"I thought you were performing?" she asked confused.

"It's intermission. We've got like 10 minutes." he said, looking down at his watch.

"Shouldn't you be changing or something?" she asked, scolding him.

"You're right," he said, pulling off his shirt and reaching for his belt.

"LOU! Get your fat butt off this screen!" She yelled, causing him to laugh and shake the said butt into the camera.

I figured now would be the perfect time to intrude.

I walked in, and being the pervert I am, slapped Lou's butt, causing him to screech in pain and stand up, holding his cheeks.

"Harry!" He yelled, reaching out for my hair, but I evaded the attack.

"Hey Anna!" I called happily into the camera, cheeky grin on.

"Hey Hare," she smiled lightly, waving.

"When's the little man due?" I asked, starting up a conversation.

"Three weeks," She smiled, full of joy. I returned the smile.

"Can't wait to meet him!" I said happily, turning to the rack of clothes and finding my own.

"Boys! 3 minutes till show time!" Paul yelled into the room. I quickly started to take off my shirt and put on a new one and replace my jeans with a some tight black pants, completely forgetting Ana watched the whole thing, but not really caring at the same time.

"Gotta go Ana! Bye!" I called out, figuring Lou needed another couple seconds alone with her before he went back out on stage.

The music started to blast through the speakers and I got next to the rest of the lads.

"Where's Lou?" Niall asked, speaking over the music.

"Saying goodbye to Anna!" I yelled back as the crowd started cheering.

"What?! This is no time to be eating a banana!" He said, confused.

"NO! Saying goodbye to Anna!" I yelled louder.

"We don't need bandanas!" Liam said, just as confused as Niall.

"NO! HE'S- never mind!" I said with a wave of my hand. They shrugged at each other and turned back around. Lou walked up suddenly.