Chapter 6

let's just say: shit goes doowwwnn in this chapter.

I just swore.

I need to repent.

Read this while I go find a priest.

Chapter 6:

"Movie night!!" Niall yelled running into the living room. I chuckled at his hyperness and plopped down on Harry's lap.

It been a few days since the boys found out about our dating and everyone seemed comfortable enough with it- everyone except Lou.

He behaved, but he doesn't talk to us unless he has to and whenever we're in the same room he sits as far away as possible with a solemn expression on his face.

Zayn and Liam strolled in and sat down next to us. I propped my feet up on them and now laying across the 3 boys while Niall was making some popcorn.

"Where's Lou?" Liam asked. Just then the front door opened.

"Right here!" Louis called out from the kitchen. "Sorry, I had to pick up Sammy."

I heard Zayn groan quietly. I had never met Samantha yet.

"What? Is she bad?" I whispered over to him. Liam looked equally displeased.

"She's just, well you'll see." Zayn said, throwing his head back against the couch.

"Try to get on her good side." Liam whispered.

"I don't think she has a good side," Harry joked, but you could tell there was some seriousness in his tone.

Lou walked in dragging a bleach blonde bimbo. She was wearing a short tight navy blue dress and high heels, a little over dressy for a movie night.

I could tell instantly we weren't going to get along.

"Hi guys!" she chirped in a nasally voice that made me cringe. She turned to me and gave a smile, but her eyes were infuriating.

"Oh, I don't think we met before?" she said walking over to me.

"I'm Anna," I replied shyly. I held out my hand but she just stared at it. I dropped it back into my lap.

"Well I knew that, everyone knows that! You almost ruined me and Lou here!" she said nodding back towards her boyfriend. Everything about her sickened me.

"Er, sorry?"

Harry reached down and kissed my forehead. "Let's start the movie shall we?" he tangled his hand into mine an started stroking patterns in it.

Lou sat down on the rocking chair and Samantha sat on top of him. From the position she was sitting you could see right up her dress. I turned away in disgust. I noticed Niall was on the floor with the popcorn staring at her. I picked up the remote an threw it at his head.

"Ow!" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "What was that for?"

"Eyes on the movie." I growled out. He stuck his tongue out at me but turned back to the film. We were watching Dawn of the Dead, an I've never seen it before.

Halfway through the movie and I was already curled up in Harry's lap, completely terrified. Zayn and Liam fell asleep and Niall couldn't keep his hand out of the popcorn bowl.

Louie and Samantha on the other hand couldn't keep their hands off each other, and excused themselves from the room after the first 10 minutes.

I cringed into Harry's chest as a zombie took another innocent victim, holding on to his shirt for dear life.