Chapter 9

I'm baackk:) hehe soo there's a lot of POVs so don't get lost.

Like I get lost in Niall's eyes....

Alright I'll admit that was creepy. *pedo smile*

Here you go!

Chapter 9:

Ana's POV:

Louie left after the incident without saying a word to me.

I was grateful, it was better that way.

So here I was once again next to Harry's unmoving body. It looked like he was frowning in his sleep, and I don't remember that before.

Maybe he's starting to come out of it? The doctor did say his head injury wasn't too bad...

What was I going to tell him?

I won't tell him anything. It was just a mistake, and no one had to know. Unless he specifically asks 'Ana, did you kiss Louis while I was in a coma?' I would act like it never happened.

That's not lying...right?

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

Why do I make my life so screwed up?

I wonder what Louie thinks of this...

**Louis POV***

I got home and slammed the door shut, wiping the last of tears from my eyes. It's a miracle I made it home in one piece.

I don't know what hurt more, the fact that I kissed my best mates girlfriend, or the fact that she ran away after it.

There's no way she'd ever want to date me. Clearly she doesn't feel the same emotions I do.

I went in my room and closed the door. I pulled off my shirt and climbed into bed.

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a light knock on the door.

"Lou? Can I come in?"

"Go away Liam I'm trying to sleep." Great, I sounded like a dying frog. He ignored my request and came in. I covered my face with my arms as my bed dipped.

"What's wrong mate? You looked upset walking in." Liam tried to take my hand off my face but I wouldn't budge.

I couldn't take it anymore. Keeping everything to myself was killing me. Telling one person wouldn't hurt anything, right?

"Close the door." I muttered. I felt him get up and heard the door shut before he returned. He didn't say anything and I took a deep breath.

"I like her, Anna. I like her a lot." I started off. I peeked from behind my arm and saw Liam nod.

"I think I knew it all along." he contemplated.

"Then, just now at the hospital, we were talking about..a lot of things. I wasn't even thinking and I, I," I paused to take a shaky breath.

"You what?" Liam asked quietly, almost a whisper.

"I KISSED HER!" I yelled. The tension in the room was thick. Liam took a moment to think before responding.

"Then what happened?" He asked, rubbing his face with his hand.

"She ran out of the room, I punched a wall, and came home."

"Wait you punched a wall?"

"Liam, can we focus on the part that I kissed my best friends girlfriend and not my ability to go through drywall?" I said sarcastically.