Chapter 7

sorry for dropping off the face of the earth...

Video on the side describes this perfectly<3 yes it's Taylor Swift don't judge;p

Lemme know what you think!

Chapter 7:

"Anna?" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I didn't want to get up. I just stayed on the ground.

"Anna!" the voice said again, I felt myself being lifted into his arms but didn't respond to anything.

"Please talk to me." he begged. I looked up at Lou and he wiped away the tear left on my cheek.

"She's right." was all I could mutter out. He grabbed me and pulled me as close as possible.

"About what? What did she tell you?!"

"I'm not pretty..." I sniffed

"Annie you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met."

"Lies. You just say that because you're supposed to."

"No, I say it because it's the truth." Lou said, I looked up in his eyes and he looked earnest.

"You only say that because your my best friend..." I mumbled. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"You're insecure, don't know what for," he started singing his hit song to me. I just rolled my eyes.

"If you think some stupid song-"

"You're turning heads when you walk through the door,"

"Lou-"

"Don't need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough!"

I just shut up and smiled as he sang the song. It really wasn't a surprise they had so many fans- it really felt like he was singing directly to me.

He smirked as he sang and I couldn't help but giggle. It reminded me of when we were little and he would run around singing "Annie is a cheesehead!" in the park.

I would chase after him and tackle him to the ground, ruining my pretty dresses. I didn't care though, I was having fun.

"That's what makes you beautiful," he sang the last note. I looked up at him and smiled as he wiped the last tear from my cheek.

Why was I crying in the first place?

Oh right, Sam...

How can you date that?" I chuckled hoarsely. I saw a glimmer of a smile on his face.

"Do you want the truth?"

"Yes."

"I honestly can't stand her. I'm only dating her for paparazzi."

"What?"

"Managers thought it'd be good for my image if I had a model for a girlfriend, so they set me up with her." he said indifferently, staring at his fingernails.

"Wait, does she know that too?"

"Yup,"

"So it's all a lie?" I felt some relief wash through me for some reason. What did I care? Louis is my best friend.

"Yeah, pretty much." he spoke as if none of it mattered.

I smiled up at him. It was good to know I wasn't ruining a real relationship.

FLASH! Cameras came at us from all directions. I shielded my eyes and we got up and ran back to Louie's car.