Chapter 13

hopefully this is extra long cause it took forever to write!!

"Louie get up!" Liam pounded on our door the next morning. There were some incoherent grumbles from Lou before he rolled over and started snoring again.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at his cuteness. His nose twitched in his sleep and I gently kissed it. His eyelids fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled.

"Good morning, I think Liam wanted you for something."

"Mhm," he muttered, closing his eyes once more. I hit him over the head with a pillow.

"Lou get up!" I said loudly in his ear.

"Go away," he grumbled. I hit him once more before shrugging.

"Fine. I'll be downstairs telling more embarrassing stories about you if you need me.." I said, getting off his bed and walking into the hallway.

"HEY! WHO WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THE TIME LOUIS CRIED ON A ROLLER-COASTER!" I yelled down the stairs. Liam, Niall, and Zayn ran up the stairs and in front of me. I sat down on the ground.

"More embarrassing stories?!" Niall smiled.

"Sit down youngins and prepare to laugh!" I started off. They did as I was told.

"So when we were 14-" I was cut off by a hand clamping my mouth shut from behind. I looked up at an unhappy Louis.

"I'm up." he said dryly. I gave him a cheeky grin.

"You're lucky your cute." he added before kissing my forehead.

"So no story?" Zayn said disappointed. I sighed.

"Maybe next time."

"Alright lads," Liam said, getting down to daddy direction business, "We have a signing today."

"But we're supposed to be on vacation!" Louie complained.

"One day won't kill you. Oh and there's an interview afterwards." Liam added. "So go get ready."

The rest of them groaned but got up. Louis grabbed my arm and towed me back to his room. I sat down on his bed as he started pulling his shirt off. After he put on a new one he turned to me.

"Well aren't you gonna go get ready?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Am I going with you guys? It sounds extremely boring..."

"Well, you could stay in here and stare at a wall, or come to a signing and stare at this sexy face all day," he said, running a hand down his cheek.

"Well who could pass up an offer like that?" I said, walking over and slipping my arms around his shoulders. He smirked down at me.

"No one! I'm irresistible." he winked before kissing me deeply.

He pulled away and looked longingly into my eyes. "So you'll go?"

"I suppose so," I smiled. "Let me go get ready." I added, walking down the hallway.

Crap. My stuff is still in Harry's room.

I trudged down the hall and stopped in front of his door. Taking a deep breath, I rapped lightly on the door.

"Come in," a groggy voice said. I slowly opened the door and stood awkwardly in front of his room. He looked over at me and I stared back.

Oh God this was awkward.

"Hey," I said after a few moments of silence passed.

He shook his head quickly, as if coming out of a day dream, "Oh, hey."