Chapter 3

"GUYS IM BORED!" I huffed out. We were currently in the boys's living room. Zayn and Liam were playing some card game, and Niall was eating the Nando's he brought home. Harry was playing FIFA with Louis on the floor next to me and I was upside-down on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

When no one payed attention to me I groaned loudly and flipped over so I was right next to Louis's head. I started playing with his hair.

"You're distracting me, love" he said while stretching his head back into the couch. I rolled my eyes and continued braiding his hair.

"GOOOAALL!" Harry screamed, throwing his controller onto the couch and running around the house singing "We Are the Champions". Louis turned to face me with anger plastered in his expression.

"I TOLD YOU YOU WERE DISTRACTING ME!" he yelled into my ear, making me cringe away.

"Dude, chill, it was just a game." I muttered out, crossing my arms.

"JUST A GAME? JUST A GAME! BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP!" Louis shrieked, jumping up off the floor and shaking my shoulders. I tried to hold in a laugh but failed.

"Oh you think this is funny?" Louis asked rhetorically. "I'll show you funny!" with that he picked me up and started walking outside.

"Louis!" I shrieked as he walked out to the backyard. I saw a giant in ground pool and instantly realized what he was thinking. I started squirming uselessly in his arms.

When he got to the edge of the pool I began pleasing with him, clasping my arms around his neck for dear life.

"Please Louie! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!"

"Hmmm still no." he shrugged before releasing me into the icy depths below. I resurfaced spluttering and coughing.

Louie meanwhile was on the ground, doubled over in laughter. I pulled myself out of the pool, my clothes sopping wet.

"Jerk," I muttered before walking past him back into the house. I heard him still chuckling as he followed me inside.

As I re-entered the living room I just stood there, leaving a puddle of water at my feet. Liam, Zayn, and Niall all looked up and tried to hold back from laughing.

"Thanks for the help guys," I muttered sarcastically.

"Do you want a towel?" Liam asked, getting up from his seat. I smiled evilly as I walked over to them.

"No, I want a hug!" I yelled before barreling into Liam's chest and squeezing him.

"Gah!" he shrieked, raising his hands above his head as I rubbed all the water onto him. For good measures I got a giant glob of water in my hand and rubbed it into Zayn's hair. He swatted me away.

"MY HAIR!" he shrieked, trying to fix it.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I challenged, sticking my tongue out. I grabbed Niall and hugged him as well.

"Harry wants a hug too!" Harry yelled, running in from the kitchen. I tolled my eyes before reaching over and embracing him. He smelled like apples and I breathed it in heavily. He held on longer then necessary and I was the one to pull away.

I turned to Lou and something quickly flashed in his eyes. Anger? Pain? It was gone before I could figure it out.

"Louie can you drive me home so I can change?" I pleaded, giving him my puppy dog eyes.