Chapter 18

EAY CH 18

**Ana's POV**

Let's just say the pat few weeks have gone by in a blur. We went to the doctors and e confirmed the pregnancy. The baby will be due April 16 and in a few more weeks we might be able to tell what it is!

"Lou! I have those breathing exercise classes today come on!" I said, tugging on his arm.

"Love, I have a meeting today with Simon, I can't go." He frowned, showing me the date on his calendar. He was dressed in a suit.

"Is the whole band having a meeting?" I asked. I needed a ride to the place and someone to stay with me.

"Just me. Simon wants to discuss some things." He said, licking his lips nervously. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it so I brushed it off.

"But I need a ride," I started whining like a baby myself.

"I can take you." A new voice spoke up. I turned around and saw the person I least expected to see standing there.

"Oh Harry, I could never ask you to-" I started off, but he cut me off.

"Your not asking, I'm offering." he gave a cheeky grin. "Besides, no one else is going to be able to. Zayn's visiting family, Liam's with Danielle, and Niall is going with Lou."

"Sounds great! I gotta run. Love you!" Lou said quickly before kissing my cheek and rushing out the door. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Alright, let's go!" I forced a smile. It's not like I hated Harry or anything, but things were awkward.

"Ya know," Harry started as we drove down the road, "My sisters having a baby girl soon, I'm going to be the godfather."

"Oh really? I didn't know that congratulations!" I smiled, patting his back.

"What are you hoping for?" he asked. I looked down and rubbed my tummy.

"Well I want a boy, but Lou wants a girl." I chuckled.

"I'd love to see another little baby Lou running around the house," Harry laughed. I shook my head and smiled.

"Let's hope he's not that energetic. I'm hoping for a much calmer baby."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure he or she will be beautiful," Harry said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh..thanks." I mumbled, blushing.

"Because, you know, my boo bear is pretty sexy." he added with a wink, causing me to slap his shoulder.

Louis POV

"What does Simon want?" Niall muttered as we pulled into the record company.

"I don't know Ni, but I'm worried. What if he found out about the pregnancy? What if he's going to fire me?!" I panicked, shaking Niall's shoulders.

If I got kicked out of the band, I'd have no job. If I had no job, how could I support Ana and our child?

"Calm down lad, I think your over thinking. Deep breaths." Niall said. I obeyed his orders as we walked into the skyscraper and into the elevator.

The ride up to Simon's office felt like forever as the elevator slowly crept up, music playing softly in the background. I wrung my hands out and fixed my tie. It was too sweaty and I couldn't get off of it faster as the doors opened.

Niall was behind me and we stood outside Simon's office on the top floor. Taking a deep breath, we both nodded at each other and opened the doors.

Simon was sitting in his chair, a computer in front of you. When we opened the door he looked up from his magazine and gave a smile, pulling off his reading glasses.

"Hello boys," He said, nodding towards the two chairs in front of his desk. We obeyed like dogs and sat down. Niall took off his SnapBack and I found myself tugging at the collar of my deep purple button down.

"Now the reason I've called you down here today," he started, looking between the two of us, "is because I've heard some interesting news about your girlfriend Mr. Tomlinson" he looked at me and I felt my heart stop.

Shit.

"Now, is the rumor true? Is That girl pregnant?"

"Her name is Anna, but yes." I looked down at the floor, twiddling my thumbs. I heard Simon take a sharp intake of breath before speaking again.

"And your positive its your child?"

"Yes sir, one hundred percent."

"Louis, do you want to be in the band?" he asked gently. I looked up, shocked at where this conversation had turned to. Why was he so calm? I sure as hell wasn't.

"More than anything." I whispered.

"Then you need to get rid of the child before the press finds out." Simon said, clasping his hands tightly and placing them on his wooden desk.

"Get rid of it? What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I glanced over at Niall, who looked pretty pissed off.

"There's no easy way to say it, but the kid will be bad for your image. You need to take precautions."

"What do you want me to do?! It's. It not like I can go back in time and change it!" I threw my hands up in the air bewildered.

"He wants you to get an abortion," Niall seethed out, staring daggers into Simon's cold eyes.

"Abortion?" I said, making sure Niall was right. Simon simply nodded once and I stood up quickly, getting in Cowell's face and grabbing the collar of his perfectly ironed white shirt.

"If you think I would force Anna into killing our child..." I started off, forcing him to look directly into my eyes.

"Security!" Simon yelled out. I knew I should be letting go of him but my body took over my brain. How could he expect me to do that?!

I felt Niall grab me by the arms.

"C'mon Lou, he's not worth it." He begged, pulling me away. I let him, not wanting to accidentally murder my boss.

"Think about your image! The kid needs to go!" Simon said.

"Needs to go?! Did you think about how I'd feel? How'd Anna feel? We aren't mind controlled robots!" I yelled.

"If you want to stay in the band, get rid of the girl and the kid." he threatened. "Or I will."

At this I ripped away from Niall and stormed up to Simon, punching him square in the jaw.

"If you even dream about coming near her or my child, I will rip out your throat." I whispered into his face. I felt multiple arms drag me as the security guards finally entered and pulled me out.

"You have a week Tomlinson. One week or your out of the band!" Simon yelled as the guards dragged me out of the room with Niall behind. They escorted us outside before throwing me into the dirt and shutting the door behind them.

"That bastard." Niall muttered under his breath. "What are you gonna do?" he added while helping me up.

"Well Niallers," I said, placing a hand on his shoulder, "looks like there will be one less member of the band."

Sorry about the super long wait! But guess what I'm up to 50 fans<3 I love all of you okay?! I can't even describe it! So to celebrate I will do an interview for the next chapter. Leave a comment saying who your asking (any character) and the question and they will answer it for you! I'll check in a week and take all the questions and that's what the next chapter will be.

I love you sosososososososo much! You literally make my dreams come true!

LOVE LAUREN<3