The Something

~Clare's P.O.V.~

We arrive at Luke's house, I pause before entering to wipe my eyes. It's so embarrassing when I cry. Luke turns around and sees me wiping the tears, "Don't worry, no one will bother you." He says softly. I smile and follow him inside.

I see Kaitlin pacing  back and forth in the living room, she see's me and tackles me. "CLARE. I WAS SO WORRIED." I just let her hug me, even though right now, all I wanted was Luke's hugs. It is actually a bit insane how much I really miss him. I just miss everything about him. "Are you okay?" She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I glance over at Luke nervously, I really don't want to bring up my dad...Luke steps closer, "She is alright, I just brought her here to show her something.." Luke abruptly states.

Beau rases an eyebrow at Luke, "Something?"

"Yes, Beau. Something." Luke answers, while sheepishly looking around the room.

"Are you sure?" Jai asks, Luke just looks at him, "..okay."

The atmosphere in the room gets tense and awkward. "Um, guys, can we have some privacy?" Luke asks, in a bit of an annoyed tone. Everyone except Luke and I leave the room, but I'm pretty sure they are listening on the stairs.

Luke gets a CD out of the drawer next to the couch and puts it in the the T.V. he presses play and the first thing that comes up, is my dad. He is in the hospital bed, and is looking a bit rough, but it's still my dad.

"Hey Little Bear." he says affectionatly, "It was probably a surprise to see me pop up on this screen, but I think the bigger suprise is going to be after you are done seeing me on the screen." My dad smiles, this statement confuses me, but I just keep listening anyway. "Look, the guy standing or sitting or you know, cares about you. Cares about you so much. He called me to get me to record myself approving of him. He didn't have to, but he did, which makes me more than happy to say I think you have finally found someone worth your time."  I just look over at Luke, who is already looking at me, he immediatly looks back at the T.V. "Clare I know you are probably extremely confused right now...but I want you to remember no matter what happens to me...this guy, with you right now will always be there with you." 

I glance over at Luke, who is blushing, he obviously ment to show me this video before our relationship went haywire. The video continues and it's a bunch of Janoskian fans lined up ready to meet them, Beau is walking down the line asking everyone the same question. "How do you think Luke feels about Clare?" And every single one had about the same answer, "I think he loves her"" Just said in different ways. My heart starts beating fast. And I see Luke out of the corner of my eye just trying to hide himeself. Now I think I know why.

At the end of the line of fans, was Luke. When Beau asked him the same question, he answered with, "He loves her. He really does." My heart beat stopped. I think my lungs did too, because I can't breathe.

Luke clears his thoat, and starts acting really awkward, "I know it probably didn't help much...but, at least you got to see him"

I smile, "Luke it did help because I got to see him." I glance outside and noticed how dark it was. "Luke, do you think you could walk me home?" Luke nods and escorts me out the door. We silently shuffled back to my house. When we got to the door, Luke said goodbye and turned around, "Luke!" I called out. He turns and looks at me.

"Yes?"

I hesatate, but I know what I'm going to say is true, "I love you too." Luke's eyebrows furrow.

"excuse me?" He says, like he heard wrong. but he didn't, I love Luke Brooks.

"I said, I love you too." He walks a bit closer and cups my face in his hands and we share a passionate kiss. "I missed that..." I mumble after we finish.

"Me too." He smiles, blows me a last kiss and turns around on his heel, making his way back to his house...  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay guys I told you I would update again tonight...so here you go! I hope you like it. Please vote, comment, and fan, or santa will lick all your cookies and put them back in your tray. Love you guys!

~Clare