The Sweetest Thing

I jolt awake as I hear someone knocking on my door, "CLAREE. ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE?!" Kaitlin is yelling, oh shit. She told me to be up and ready by ten. I glance over at the clock to see it is thirty minutes after ten. 

"Uh. YEAH. ONE SECOND." I run in the closet ripping off my pajama's, slipping on a pair of jean shorts and a red tank top with a white blouse over it. "I just need to put on shoes!" I yell, "You can come in!" Kaitlin walks in a nd starts laughing as she see's me. 

"Just shoes you say?" She says, walking into my bathroom and coming back out with a brush and a handheld mirror. "You just woke up, didn't you?" I shyly nod, not wanting to admit it. I slip on my left and right red converse and take the brush. I brush all the tangles out and look in the mirror, my hair actually looked pretty good today. 

"Okay, now I am ready! Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to melbourne, and walk around, see stuff, you know?" I nod, and we walk over to the subway and take it to Melbourne.As we get out, we see this pizza place. "Pizza?" 

I nod, running oover to the pizza shop. "Two slices of cheese please!" I order, Kaitlin comes up next to me, while I am waiting for my order, I look around the shop. 

"hey look! There is Sarah!" Kaitlin says, pointing to, sure enough, the red haired beauty. Sarah notices us, and comes over to us waving. 

"Oh hey guys! Fancy seeing you here!" Sarah greet, a smile on her face. After we all said 'hi' it got quiet, no one was really saying anthing. Sarah starts humming a tune softly, I have heard it before, but, I can't put my finger on what song it is. 

Just then, the person at the counter hands us our pizza, "want to join us?" I ask Sarah. 

"Yeah! Sure!" Sarah says, walking outside with us and sitting on a bench. As, Kaitlin and I eat, Sarah keeps humming. 

"What is the song you are-" I start, but before I could finish, a group of like ten girls come running up to us screaming.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE CLAREEEE" The girls all scream, "WE LOVE YOU."

"Uh, hi." I say, they all freak out and sit down at the bench a few feet away from the on we are sitting at. It's a bit weird that they love me, and all I have done is hung out with the boys.

"Do you hear that?" Kaitlin asks, smirking. Why would she be smirking? Just then I hear someone playing the gutair, then I see Beau coming around a corner, playing the tune Sarah was humming, on his gutair. 

"What. The. Fuck." I mutter out. Then I remem ber all the girls that came up to us, Beau is going to get trampled. The girls get up, and half of them stand on Beau's left, and the other half on Beau's right.

All the girls with Beau start singing 'Ey' this is weird. 

"Hey," Sarah says, tapping me on the shoulder and getting up.

"what?" I ask.

"Me plus you" Sarah sings, I look over at Kaitlin who is smiling, Sarah walks over and starts doing dance moves with the girls by Beau. Sarah was still singing "Me plus you" While the other girls were still singing "ey"

Then, Jai, Daniel, and James walk over. And them and Beau start singing, "Ima tell you one time." I should have known it was something to do with them. Where is Luke though. 

"when I met you girl my heart went knock knock." I hear someone sing from behind me, I turn around to see Luke, red in the cheeks. Kaitlin gets up, and Luke takes her seat. As he keeps singing to me, I realize the song, One time, by Justin Bieber. So, this is the big thing Luke has been keeping from me. Who is this for anyway?

I look around to see about ten more fans have joined and they are all made a circle around the bench we were sitting at and they were all dancing. Then it hit me, this is a flash mob! Luke put together a flash mob! This is all for me!

 I tune back into what Luke was singing, "Your world is my world, And my fight is your fight, My breath is your breath, And your heart" I start grinning, which makes Luke smile even bigger. My heart is beating so fast it's hard to focus on anything, but Luke's singing is so angelic it's hard to do anything BUT focus on it. So my body is at war with itself.

I don't even care though, because the most perfect boy did all this for me, and is singing to me. Thinkig of all the sweet things Luke has done for me gets me all emotional, and before I can stop it, a tear is rolling down my face. Luke gently wipes it off with the pad of his thumb, and gets a worried look on his face, I shake my head and mouth, 'happy tears' Luke nods, smiling. 

he gets to the end of the song and gets up doing a cartwheel on his last note. All the fans/dancers, honeslty I am not sure what they are, are all ended in these weird poses, Luke ended in a pose of blowing a kiss to me. i giggle and walk over to him. 

"Is this for me?" I ask. Luke nods grabbing my hands. 

"Clare." Luke starts, "Iv'e liked you ever since I saw yo uon the plane from New York." 

"HOLD UP." Beau yells, "She was on the plane from New York." 

Luke sighs, "Yes, brother, but on that plane ride you didn't see much of anything besides the toliet because you ate that burrito." Luke says sarcastically. I giggle. "Anyway... Clare,' 

"Do you remember what was on that burrito?" Beau asks, I jsut start laughing.

"Uh....no." Luke says slowly, Beau sighs, "Clare I sw-"

"Do you think I should just stop eating burrito's all together?" Beau asks. 

"OH MY GOD. SHUT UP." Luke screams, beau was about to say something when Luke cut him off, "Clare, I am just going to spit it out. I really like you, and I wanted a way to show you I would be a good boyfriend, i will never porpously hurt you, will you please be my girl?" 

A giant grin appears on my face, "No, But I will be your girlfriend!" I say, Luke looked confused, so I just grabbed his face and slowly leaned in. We were only a few millimeters apart, and this time, I didn't feel nervous at all. Our lips touched, and it was like new year's. Fireworks all over. His lips were so soft, we just kept moving our lips around. it was magical. We both smiled in the kiss and Luke picked me up and spun me around.

We pulled away for air to see we had gathered a crowd, and they were all clapping and cheering. It was their fans. "hey Luke?" I ask.

"Yes....girlfriend?" Luke says smirking.

I smile, and blush. "why were you on the plane?" 

"Beau had an audition and I went with him."

"Oh" I smile. "by the way, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, Luke." 

"And you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, well, exept puberty." Luke answers, hugging me. I giggle. And we spent our first afternoon as a couple, taking pictures ith his fans, stealing eachothers kisses and hugging all the time. This is easily the best day ever.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey guys! Thank you so much for all the votes and comments and reads and fans! Keep it up everyone. So Clare and Luke are together, you will have to keep reading to see what happens next!Love you guys!<3

~Clare