Chapter Four

The doors to the train open, “The Movies!” Claire yells running off the train. Luke starts to chucke at her childish actions, and they all naturally chase after her. 

"Wait for us!" Luke yells, at Claire, laughing. She looks back at him and giggles, Her giggle was so cute. She was so cute. Luke thinks, and can't help from smiling.

They all finally catch up to Claire, panting, “what movie do you want to see?” Luke hears Jai ask Kaitlin. She blushes while thinking, you could tell she didn’t want to decide.

“WE NEED TO SEE THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN.” Claire yells whilst staring up at the poster in awe. Beau runs up next to her and looks at it with her.

“Emma Stone is so hot.” He simply states.

“Uh. No. It's Andrew Garfield who is hot.” Beau looks at Claire, with a disgusted look on his face. “glad to know you are not gay,” Claire jokes, patting Beau on the shoulder. She starts walking back towards Luke. “ So can we see spiderman Luke? Pleaaasseee?” She begs.

Just as Luke was about to answer, Jai comes back with Kaitlin on his back. “Spiderman!? Cool!” Kaitlin happily adds.

“Well…okay...” Luke starts, Clare quickly hugs me, holding on tight. I could get used to this Luke thinks, letting out a dreamy sigh, “only if you sit next to me!” Luke adds.

“OKAY” she doesn’t even think about her answer. Beau, Jai and Kaitlin all give Luke a thumbs up as she pulls him to the ticket stand. “5 tickets to Spiderman, MAKE SURE IT’S THE 3D ONE!”

God, she is so perfect. Make it stop. Luke thinks, watching Claire.

She heads over to the consession stand to try to figure out what she wants.

“you like her. EVERYONE LUKE LIKE-“  Luke covers up Beau’s mouth before he can go any farther.

“OW! YOU BIT ME” Luke screams, shaking his finger as Jai and Beau smirk.

“Just say it,” Jai inists.

“it’s obvious” Kaitlin dramatically adds.

Luke looks at Jai, “well, you like-“ he cuts Luke off by kicking him in the shin. “OUCH.”

Claire wanders over, “LUKE! Do you think I could get som-"seeing Luke on the floor clutching his shin, she asks, "Luke?Why are you on the floor?!”

“Jai kicked him cause he was about to say ka-“ Beau stops himself and looks at Kaitlin with a fake smile. Kaitlin looks over at Jai to see him blushing madly.

Claire’s looks at the time, "Guys, I really should get home now."

Luke stands up so fast it has to be a world record.. “What!? Why!? We were about to see a movie!”

“I got a bit angry at my mom and just rushed out of the house, she is probably worried about me." Claire adds.

“maybe we can do this tomorrow? Cause we have school on Monday..” Kaitlin suggests.

“Sure, That sounds good!" Claire smiles at Luke, trying to make him feel better.

“yay!” Claire hands her phone to each of them to put in their numbers, “Kaitlin, can you take me home? I don’t really know my way.” Claire asks, Kaitllin nods and they get on the train.                                                      

Vote comment fan | I love you all.