Fireworks

~Luke's P.O.V~

"Come on!" I say, pulling Clare up the stairs. She stops, and pulls her hand away from me. 

"Where are we going!?" She asks, giggling that adorable giggle. 

"I'm not telling you silly!" I say, poking her nose. She pouts, crossing her arms. "Oh come on, don't do that." I tease. 

She sticks he bottom lip out as if she were a two year old who got her toy taken away, "I'm not moving until you tell me." She fights. I chuckle, and shrug. I turn around walking off. "WAIT. WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" She screams after me, I turn around to face her, smirking. 

"You don't need to know because you aren't going to move..." I mock, she scrunches her nose, running up the few stairs to get next to me.

"Fiiiiiine." She sighs, I take her hand and lead her up to my room. Hah, that sounds all dirty. I close the door and sit her on my bed. I then notice all the papers on my desk and practically dive for them and push them all in the trash can. It would just be embarassing for her to find out that I was sitting in here singing sad songs, and playing my itty bitty uke, along to all the sad songs I could find, when she was mad at me.

"Soooo," I say, turning around trying to be cool. She is just sitting on my bunk her legs crissed-crossed, and she is just smiling at me. Thank god she dosen't think I cheated on her anymore.  I crawl up onto the bunk with her. I'm not exactly sure what I wanted us to do in here, I just wanted privacy. 

"Soooo..." She giggles, "This was your plan? Just staring at me?" 

I blush, it's usually me making her blush, but I hadn't even noticed I was staring at her. "Not really..." 

"Oh?" She asks, I just get so lost in her beauty that, without thinking, I lean foward pressing my lips against her soft, plump ones. She smiles in the kiss and slowly moves her lips around, and after I move mine around our lips are moving in sync. I wrap my arms around her waist, and her arms come up, over my shoulders. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can beat this amazing feeling. The kiss just keeps get a bit faster and faster and more passionate. Hungry for more, I slowly lay Clare down on the bed. 

She instantly giggles, pushing me away from her, "Woah there, Luke. Slow Down." She sits up and pecks my lips, giving me one last kiss to hold me over.

I'm just kinda dumb-founded and just smiling, we have never kissed like that. Catching up to reality, I realize she stopped, "Clare!" 

"What!?" I wasn't sure exactly what to say, but I didn't want to seem like all I care about in this relationship is kissing. So, I just give a small shrug. Clare giggles, "well, spit it out."

"That was...nice." 'Nice' was an understatement. Try, the best, more perfect kiss in the world. Clare giggles and nods. "Maybe we can, do it again sometime?" I tease, but being half serious. Clare just shakes her head laughing. 

"I think we should do something, Just...anything. Maybe with all the boys!" She suggests.

"Oh yeah, like what beautiful?" Clare puts her hand to her face, her big brown eyes moving across the room, trying to think of something to do. 

Until, she finally gets an idea, "We could go bowling!" She yells.

"Okay!" I agree, bowling with Beau is always fun. Clare runs downstairs to annouce where we are going...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gah. I am such a bad person, it's so hard to post with school. But I'll have you know that I stayed up an hour after my bed time to finish this, so, you are very welcome. Hahah, anyway! Please I am loving all the comments! Keep it up!<3 please keep voting, reading and fanning also!<3 Love you!

~Clare