Want Me To Show You? (LAST CHAPTER I think)

4 YEARS LATER

"Good morning Clare." Luke says as he escorts me out of my house. I just look at him, hoping he would remember. As we both climb in the car he adds, "Oh, and happy anniversary beautiful." Of course, Why would I think he would forget? He always remembers!

"where are we going?" I ask, He looks over and nervously smiles. Him being nervous makes me nervous. He has been such a perfect guy to me since we made up and said I love you to each other. He's always worked so hard to make me happy. No matter what it took. 

"Well...I still feel guilty about what happened...with amber.." I furrow my eyebrows. 

"You mean thee years ago? Luke..." I start.

"No! I want to make it up to you for real. So we are going to an amusement park. Okay?" He asks.

Honestly, I could care less about what amber did three years ago. Since then she has had two kids and got hooked on cocaine, so I feel bad for her. However, if it would make Luke stop stressing over it, I'll go for it. "Sounds perfect." I say smiling. He raises my hand to his mouth and gives it a light peck.

We arrive at the theme park, It was much different now for that night. First of all, it was day. Luke takes my hand and drags me inside. He is so giddy, I have never seen him like this. We get in and start riding rides. First up a roller coaster that I insisted on, even though he dosent care for them much. 

After we get off and start walking around, he turns to me and asks me, "Are you hungry?" I start rubbing my stomach, nodding. We start looking at the food stands, "Funnel cake?" I smile and nod, they are my favorite. 

We both get a funnel and go over to a bench to sit down and eat it. Just as I'm about to bite in. I hear something fall and hit the ground. "Clare?" Luke asks, "I think my earring fell, could you help me look for it?" He asks, I nod, looking around on the bench as he looks under it. 

Just then, I see something shiny by the bench where Luke was sitting. I pick it up and look at it. "Luke!" I exclaim as I notice what it is. "Someone left their ring!" Luke looks up at me and smiles. 

"Oh let me see." He says, I hand it to him and he stays kneeling on the ground. "Oh wait," He says.

"What?" I ask.

"This is my ring!" I get confused.

"Why would you have a ring?" I ask. 

"Want me to show you?" He retorts. I giggle and nod. He stays kneeling down, with me standing above him. 

Luke takes my hand, "Clare, I love you until the ends of the Earth. you know that. So now I want to make sure the whole world knows that. These four years have been the best ever, and I don't know where I would be if they didn't happen. So I want to make even more wonderful years with you. I want to grow old with you and have our love stay strong enough to take us there-"

Struck by shock, I say, "Luke..."

"Clare, Will you marry me?" Luke just pops the question out quickly. Gritting his teeth in case of bad news. 

I dont hesitate, "HELL YEAH." I scream. Luke just starts laughing, "I mean, umm, yes!" I say a bit nicer. He slides the ring on my hand and stands up. "I can't wait to tell everyone! They will be so jealous!" Luke starts Hugging me.

"I love you." Luke mutter into my shoulder.

"I love you more" I mutter back, hoping he never lets go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys. Here is the thing, This story is over. Omg I know. Please don't cry. But happy news! I will be starting a new Luke Fanfic!  So Pleeeeaaaaaassseeeeee I beg you! If you liked this one, go read my other one!If you do I will love you so much okay? So as soon as I post this I will go and start working on a chapter for my new story.. and post a link here when it is done! Oh my gosh! I love you guys so much and I really hope you go and read my other stories!

http://www.wattpad.com/10373521-it%27s-complicated-a-luke-brooks-love-story-no#comments

🎉 You've finished reading Almost A Fairy tale [Luke Brooks Love Story] UNDER EDITING. READ AT OWN RISK 🎉