She Hates Me

I jolt awake as I feel someone's arms wrap tighter around me. I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered Luke and I aren't really together anymore. I slowly look over my shoulders to see Luke, watching me closely, with tears in his eyes. 

~Luke's P.O.V~ 

Clare looks back at me, frowning. This is the first time I have ever seen her this angry at anything. I remember that she is this angry at me. I feel horrible. And it wasn't even my fault, but still I feel dirty and guilty. Clare looks disgusted that I am even touching her, this makes my eyes tear up. "LUKE." She screams, in annoyance. "HOW DARE YOU." 

I can't handle her yelling at me, a few tears run down my face, "Well, You were in my bed..so I-" 

"So you thought it was okay for you to cuddle with me after what you did to me?" She spits back, I just look down. "I guess so." She starts throwing the blankets off of her.

"Clare wait, don't leave." I say, trying to keep myself together and not start bawling in front of her. 

"Why would I stay and pretend none of this ever happened? Huh?" I don't have an answer for that.

"I just wanted to explai-" I start.

Clare puts her hand up in protest, "Save it for someone who cares." and with that, she storms out of the room. I would go after her, but I am too busy having a nervous break down. I Jump down from my bed and  pick up a shoe on the floor and chuck it at the wall.

"GOD DAMMIT" I yell. Then, sitting on the floor, and letting myself cry.

"Mate?" Jai says, slowly walking in and shutting the door behind him. "are you okay?"

"You don't have to pretend like you like me Jai.." I answer, wiping my tears, avoiding his eye contact.

"What?"

"Clare hates me, I bet you do too don't you?" I say, looking up at Jai, He sits down next to me shaking his head. "Well, at least that's one person. By the way, It wasn't me. I wasn't cheating on Clare, Amber just came on to me... I couldn't-" 

"Luke. You should be telling this to Clare, not me." Jai says, supportively. Yeah. okay. like she will listen to me. 

"Yeah I'll be sure to do that, right after she stops hating my guts."  I look down and play with my fingers. Maybe she just needs time.. I sure, She has to listen to me sometime. I mean we are meant to be together. right? I look back up at Jai. "Are Clare and I meant to be?" I ask. Jai laughs, nodding and standing up, walking out of the door. 

I crawl over to my desk and pick up my phone. I quickly dial Clare's number, it goes straight to voice mail. "aaand she still hates me." I mumble. climbing up onto my bunk and wrapping myself in my blanket, "Maybe when I wake up she will forgive me.." I whisper before falling asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to be nice and update everyone! Hope you enjoy it. Vote, comment, fan, you know all that fabulous stuff. Love you all!

~Clare